Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who was the source inside the Trump campaign?

Comment

• The intelligence committees have known for months that credible allegations of collusion between the Trump camp and Russia were pouring in from independent sources during the campaign. Yet lawmakers in the thrall of the president continue to wage a cynical campaign to portray us as the unwitting victims of Kremlin disinformation.
      This can all be confirmed or debunked with a release of the transcripts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        This can all be confirmed or debunked with a release of the transcripts.
        All of this is moot now that we know 9 of 16 attorneys on Mueller's team donated thousands of dollars to Hillary and Obama campaigns. One of them, Ms Rhee, even defended Obama's security advisor during the Bengahzi hearing.

Still think here is no conflict of interest? This is why Mueller hasn't been fired. He is his own worst enemy, he will do himself in.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          All of this is moot now that we know 9 of 16 attorneys on Mueller's team donated thousands of dollars to Hillary and Obama campaigns. One of them, Ms Rhee, even defended Obama's security advisor during the Bengahzi hearing.

Still think here is no conflict of interest? This is why Mueller hasn't been fired. He is his own worst enemy, he will do himself in.
          And Roy Moore's jewish attorney donated and voted for Doug Jones. What does any of this have to do with the price of tea in China? If they don't have a case it doesn't matter who they donated to or supported. The facts have to be presented in a courtroom. If the facts aren't there then there isn't a case.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              [IMG][/IMG]
              CNN video saying facts first

Comment

Jesus Christ Now they're blaming us

I'm done. I can't take it no more siablo14

They don't like their own medicine.

Comment

Op-ed by Fusion GPS

(I'll post the full thing since I have a NYT subscription and ya'll don't )

Now this is all in their testimony to congress. If they'e lying congress can prove so by releasing the full testimony. The ball in in Congress court.
                  Good drop........

Comment

Hold up. You went back and forth with me the whole day about the NYT using anon sources. I came back with another story by the Australian press which confirms what the NYT wrote. But you didn't think that was worth responding to after you spent the previous day calling the NYT story fake news?
                    That's what I said, other than the fake news part. That's you fudging again.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    If you'd bother to read the story you would've say this quote by Australia's Prime minister when he was asked if it would hurt US/Australia relations.
                    Where did he cite sourcing?

All I'm asking you for is the sourcing here. Keep on track.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Turnbull confirming it happened but saying he doesn't think it'll hurt our relationship with Australia.
                    Again, please point that out.

And dont go fudging like you do.

Comment

Op-ed by Fusion GPS

(I'll post the full thing since I have a NYT subscription and ya'll don't )

Now this is all in their testimony to congress. If they'e lying congress can prove so by releasing the full testimony. The ball in in Congress court.
                      And nowhere in all that do they cite sources.

You're just not going to ever get it, are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X