No announcement yet.

i'm glad eagles is 0-2. that's karma for cutting tebow out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butler. View Post
    rodgers looking good.. sherman getting exposed..
    He isn't getting exposed at all. He is still the best CB in the game.

Rodgers is the best CB In the league. He is taking advantage of the fact that Kam Chancellor is not on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      He's garbage. Everyone in that secondary is garbage. They should line him up at CB because that is what he is better at, not safety. That secondary is a joke.
      Not according to the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Not according to the numbers
        That secondary is trash. It would be more respectable if they had Revis and Browner back, but they were just rentals for you.

Comment

He's garbage. Everyone in that secondary is garbage. They should line him up at CB because that is what he is better at, not safety. That secondary is a joke.
          Who cares about corners if your QB can throw 800 yards and 7 TDs in two games don't hate bro

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Who cares about corners if your QB can throw 800 yards and 7 TDs in two games don't hate bro
            If the Patriots didn't have Revis and Browner, they would have been beaten by Denver in the Regular Season, and The Ravens would have finished them off in the playoffs. No deflated balls would have helped the patriots then.

Comment

Fúck Tebow and fúck you.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler. View Post
                i'm glad eagles is 0-2. that's karma for cutting tebow out
                Somebody should send this to Tebow. I'm sure invoking his name as an example of a Hindu and Buddhist religious phenomenon would delight his fundamentalist ass.

Comment

Oh god, you again. I'm not a seahawks fan. I am a fan of Lynch. I am also a fan of Aaron Rodgers. In the betting thread, as you noticed, I picked the Packers in this game. That is because Kam Chancellor is not playing. I really don't care who wins this game. Lynch is my bud.

CAL BEARS WIN, That is the outcome of this game. So I am not mad. I am a chargers/steelers fan.

**** the Patriots, **** the Broncos.
                  PLEASE......DO NOT.....call yourself a Steelers fan if you don't ride or die with the Steelers.

Comment

He isn't getting exposed at all. He is still the best CB in the game.

Rodgers is the best CB In the league. He is taking advantage of the fact that Kam Chancellor is not on the field.
                    Revis is the best corner in the game. He covers both sides of the field, Sherman plays on one side. End of story.

Comment

Byron Maxwell has been EXPOSED. I actually like Chip's crazy ass, but this is not looking good because when you try to be the smartest mfer in the room, you risk looking like the dumbest (trust me, I know lol)

Comment

Working...
                      X