Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diddy Takes On ABC News Reporter When He Questions How He Raises his kids----->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diddy Takes On ABC News Reporter When He Questions How He Raises his kids----->>>

So diddy is saying no one can question what he is doing with his children?

Im sure he could of thought a better answer then that to defend himself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II
      Plenty of rich families buy expensive gifts for their kids, this interviewer should gtf
      Exactly ... its no different, just because its Diddy.

Comment

Thats the interviewer that did that famous Michael Jackson documentery "Living with Michael" were they showed footage of MJ with the kid who later sued him.

Comment

We will see how important of a lesson it is when the kid smashes up the car killing another person and winds up either in jail for that or for drugs... Then we will hear again noone can question how I raise my kids!

Comment

what a spoiled lil brat that kid will be. I would question his raising style too. That 'sweet 16' **** on MTV is disgusting, definitely sends children and young teenagers bad messages.

Comment

The worst part?

That is Al B. Sure!'s son.

Comment

I mean, it's true. No one can question how he raises his kids. It is what it is. We don't know how his kid will turn out. The reporter asked that on purpose, hahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                X