Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Pedquiao, do you think he hits as hard as Pedquez?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      if we play a game of basketball, 10x, i'll prolly beat you a few times and you'll prolly beat me a few times too! i mean if we played that many times bro!
      I dunno. I'm pretty nasty on the court. lol.

I'm just not convinced that Spence doesn't hit hard. Not concussive power, but he certainly has power. It's probably why Mikey was a deer in headlights. He has a good chin, but he didn't want to let his hands go too much against Spence. And I'm not sure that Pac has the same chin that Mikey has shown. It's a dangerous fight for your boy, no doubt. He shouldn't underestimate Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        Pacquiao is hilarious but I have always thought this fight will present different challenges to Spence. Pacquiao is like a duracell battery, once he gets going he doesn't stop.
        Spence will knock the batteries out of the Energizer Bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
          If pac fights and beats spence he’s undisputed goat. To do that at 40 would be out of this universe.
          Exactly, if Pac's want to still fight on. This is a fight worthy of his legacy.

Comment

Well, let's see.

Manny dropped Algieri but never really hurt him.

Spence almost killed that same Algieri but with a better trainer. A guy who had NEVER been stopped even by Ruslan.

See, that's the beauty of common opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I dunno. I'm pretty nasty on the court. lol.

I'm just not convinced that Spence doesn't hit hard. Not concussive power, but he certainly has power. It's probably why Mikey was a deer in headlights. He has a good chin, but he didn't want to let his hands go too much against Spence. And I'm not sure that Pac has the same chin that Mikey has shown. It's a dangerous fight for your boy, no doubt. He shouldn't underestimate Spence.
              he does have power. nobody is saying he has paulie type power. but spence breaks his opponents down. similar to manny. they dont have one punch ko power, at least not at 147.

if spence comes to manny, i am confidence that pac still has the footwork to throw and move out. yall swear manny is just gonna let spence hit him. pac's defense is not the best but it's really underrated on here. mofos act like manny is rios or something!

to be honest, i see thurman as a harder fight since thurman has shown that he doesnt mind running if that's what it's gonna take to win the fight. that's manny's weakness, when fighters move and he has to chase them down. spence will not fight like this, unless you're telling me he'll switch up his style?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Well, let's see.

Spence almost killed that same Algieri but with a better trainer. A guy who had NEVER been stopped even by Ruslan.

Let's see Algieri kept running for 12 queer rounds coz his scared to engage with Pac so he survived while barrel rolling to an embarrassing loss. While with Spence he stayed in the pocket since Algieri can take his punches for a certain extent and eventually Algieri took too much punches for being too close to Spence since he can take his punches so he got dropped.

and this straight from Algieri's mouth:

Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-19-2019, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Well, let's see.

just like yall said, mikey didnt get ko because he fought to survive.. same with algieri vs manny. algieri fought to survive and still went down like 6x. that should tell you all you need to know!!! mikey fought to survive and didnt go down once!! see the difference?

Comment

he does have power. nobody is saying he has paulie type power. but spence breaks his opponents down. similar to manny. they dont have one punch ko power, at least not at 147.

if spence comes to manny, i am confidence that pac still has the footwork to throw and move out. yall swear manny is just gonna let spence hit him. pac's defense is not the best but it's really underrated on here. mofos act like manny is rios or something!

to be honest, i see thurman as a harder fight since thurman has shown that he doesnt mind running if that's what it's gonna take to win the fight. that's manny's weakness, when fighters move and he has to chase them down. spence will not fight like this, unless you're telling me he'll switch up his style?
                    I think you're spot on. I just think I disagree with the outcome.

Thurman would be a tough fight. Spence would be tougher in my eyes. He looked a lot like Mayweather vs. Garcia, with the same exact reach as Mayweather, hits harder than Mayweather (I think, though people always say Floyd has deceptive power), and he's a southpaw and younger. Sounds tricky for me. Spence has the skills and the build to simply mimic what old man Floyd did in the Pacquiao fight. But a fresher guy with more pop....seems that will be tough.

But hey, that's why they fight the fights. We will see. I still think Pac's choice is Spence. I guess we have to wait for the outcome of Crawford and Khan to see what he ultimately decides.

Comment

just like yall said, mikey didnt get ko because he fought to survive.. same with algieri vs manny. algieri fought to survive and still went down like 6x. that should tell you all you need to know!!! mikey fought to survive and didnt go down once!! see the difference?
                      That's because they waited too long to let Algieri out of the cage!!!! lol

That was a classic moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X