Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Believes Spence Will Be Too Much For Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see this cornball finally crawled out from under his rock after Fury made him look like a fool by blatantly ducking Wilder. Guess Fury "didn't want to go through that again". FOH

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
      Bit disappointed Spence is trying to trash Garcia for being the underdog, I don’t see him travelling to super middleweight any time in the future with any success so knocking a guy for showing some real heart is not cool.
      A psychiatrist are we? "Disappointed Spence? WTF do you mean? The guys a pro. He has the proper perspective and is supremely confident. DON'T FORGET: THis is Garcias idea.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        ... DON'T FORGET: THis is Garcias idea.
        ... Yes... When did Spence call out Mickey?...

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
          Dre i respect you, but you moved to 175 from 168 with no issues. And rumor has it you're flirting with the idea of going to heavyweight. So if your logic holds true, you should get your ass kicked if you do that, right? Unless u fight a no-hoper, which i know you'd never do
          He was a very big 168 lber who was the same size as Kovalev. Mikey is a small 135er fighting a huge 147er. This is more like Mosley fighting Wright or Dela Hoya fighting Hopkins

Comment

Has ward addressed fury ducking the fight and not wilder? Or has the company man gone quite?

Comment

Did you know that in 2004

Dre i respect you, but you moved to 175 from 168 with no issues. And rumor has it you're flirting with the idea of going to heavyweight. So if your logic holds true, you should get your ass kicked if you do that, right? Unless u fight a no-hoper, which i know you'd never do
              Ward was 175 in the Olympics and tried fighting 160 as a pro but it was wise and he moved to 168 then back to 175 so when you are great you can do that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by dwayne3534 View Post
                He was a very big 168 lber who was the same size as Kovalev. Mikey is a small 135er fighting a huge 147er. This is more like Mosley fighting Wright or Dela Hoya fighting Hopkins
                Or Crawford/Gamboa and Loma/Rig.

This is one weigh-in I'm not gonna miss. That will give me an idea what Garcia is up against.

Comment

Well said!! I really don't get the fuss about the weight. It's not like Garcia will show up weighing 135 fight night!?

James Toney VS Jirov or even better against Holyfield!! James wasn't exactly in peek shape for those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
                    Well said!! I really don't get the fuss about the weight. It's not like Garcia will show up weighing 135 fight night!?

James Toney VS Jirov or even better against Holyfield!! James wasn't exactly in peek shape for those fights.
                    There was no fuss. Ward simply said that because Spence is bigger and skilled, that Garcia is taking on too much risk. Somehow, him saying what a lot are also thinking is an issue.

Comment

I'm not going to give a person congrats for making a Bad decision.....
                      Walking into a Lion's Den and getting Badly mangled isn't Smart.... it's Stupid!
                      You knew a Lion was in there...so don't look for an Excuse when he Mangle your Ass...

Comment

Working...
                      X