Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Violence Against Women Becoming Boxing's Complicated Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Boxers beating on women is as old as the sport . It’s not Going to change

Is it right , No

But what do you expect when their profession is based on violence and punching people in the face , obviously when certain fighters get mad they’ll cross the line.

Let the courts decide the fighters punishment if they cross the line and keep it moving. I hope boxing doesn’t turn into what the NFL has become where you have guys suspended or banned for charges that in some cases get dropped or brought on by a female out to ruin a mans livelihood just because she felt she was done wrong

I’m all for women being treated as equal to men but it seems right now with the pussification of America the pendulum has swung where a women can just make accusations even if baseless and have men lose their career and reputation over some BS
    Won't ever happen

Because boxing harder than football. Few can do it.

An elite boxer is rarer than nfl players.

Boxers have the freedom to do as they please

The game still goes on if you suspend a football player.

When a boxer is out of commission, you now have a totally different fight and product

Comment

Its funny how so many people that post on this site pretend to be boxing aficionados yet jump on the TMZ like bandwagon so quick to label Kovalev a rapist and woman beater. Yet these same arseholes applaud Mayweather, Broner, Browne and listen to the ***** called rap that promotes beating hoes.

They cclearly racists that are jealous of what the Eastern Europeans have done to a sport that many American Boxers (thugs) has turned into a ***** show of ghetto bull*****.

Main stream media was quick to label a Supreme Court Judge a sexual predator when some washed up ugly khunt that couldn't get a date with a pitbull revived some long forgotten memory from decades ago claiming she was groped by this man.

Thank you far left for *****ing up America.

You know, those falsely accused of rape should be allowed once they are found to be innocent by DNA samples to take a bullwhip and expose some bone of those that falsely accused them.

You boxing "aficionados" that jumped on this wagon should go ***** yourselves and then leave the sport alone. You are utter *******s.

Comment

This article wouldnt have been written if it werent for kovakev and surprise surprise hes the first name they mentioned. Now a white man gets accused its suddenly a 'problem in boxing'. Surely browne should be the main focus considering he ****ing pleaded guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          This article wouldnt have been written if it werent for kovakev and surprise surprise hes the first name they mentioned. Now a white man gets accused its suddenly a 'problem in boxing'. Surely browne should be the main focus considering he ****ing pleaded guilty.
          Absolutely RIGHT!! Another effort at ashaming whites, specifically Eastern Euros due to their UTTER DOMINATION of a sport that American blacks USED TO own.

What I love is that Hispanics and Eastern Euros are class acts for the most part and bring a professionalism to the sport. The ghetto BS and over the top trash talking has grown way too old.
          Last edited by yoshik; 02-01-2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
            These sjw warrior cucks need to think about the ramifications of white knighting and being a pet cuck to women.

Sadly, this whole situation nowadays appears to be out of control and somewhat irreparable at this point.

I feel sad for the real victims out there and their voices probably won't be heard because of all the nonsense going on and false accusations.

I remember Chris Hardrick's ex girlfriend "came forward" and wrote some **** sore soliloquy about how he "abused" her and so on.

Of course these "allegations" came right after Chris recently got married and moved on to bigger and better things.

Dude almost lost his job at AMC, lost a couple of business deals and was on his way down the rabbit hole because of her.

Since then, it's been resolved and we haven't heard **** from his ex. I swear, man...most women nowadays want masculinity, not equality.

If I know an ex can't control her emotions, what do I do? I allow them to act a fool, remain quiet, and take them to court because I feel "unsafe" (read: I'm doing everything in my power to get rid of you once and for all).

Once they act up, I slap them with litigation and protective order so I can enjoy my life while they deal with their feelings and vengeful thoughts and so on.

It's a cold world out here.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              By Keith Idec - FRISCO, Texas Sergey Kovalev was at ease in his hotel room Thursday, as if there weren't something unspoken hovering over him. The former light heavyweight champion has a felony assault charge and an $8 million lawsuit with which he'll have to contend after he encounters Eleider Alvarez on Saturday night. His manager, Egis Klimas, explained to BoxingScene.com that Kovalev has taken a positive approach to his seemingly troublesome circumstances because his Russian fighter is sure he hasn't done anything wrong, certainly not what Jamie Frontz has accused him of doing...
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Total BS. Kovy is innocent

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                No way I feel like broner got hustled so stop being a white knight cuck mangina.
                How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  The article photo used all over their social media and news feeds, was of Kovalev, NOT Broner.
                  The picture at the top of this webpage was Broner. I'm not the only one whose speaking about it either so it's not like I'm just seeing things.

Comment

Who cares seriously. Women are out of control. You act like a hoe, you get slapped like one. #ManRights #WeMatterToo #WeFeedyoubish #wemadeu

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      There goes the Gillette enforcement deal
                      F’ck Gillette...if there is any justice in this world, Brady will be playing in “Dollar Shave Club Stadium” next season!

Comment

Working...
                      X