This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Atletico's goalie was disastrous during the penalty kicks. He made poor predictions and lacked enthusiasm. He was terrible. TERRIBLE.
    did he move for a single one? awful

Comment

• ronaldo is so annoying. just fuck off

Comment

• Ronaldo lol. Was he even playing? One of the worst players, but of course plans to go last and celebrate like he did something special.

Comment

• Ronaldo played poorly the whole match and he was gifted an opportunity at the end due to JuanFran's blunder and the terrible Atletico goalie who was basically a statue. There was absolutely no pressure on him at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
            Ronaldo=TBE!
            Must be a Man United, Madrid fan or a fat Yank

Comment

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
              Must be a Man United, Madrid fan or a fat Yank
              Nope FCBayern.

Comment

• Every Madrid pen went to the right.. happy for my boy Ronaldo and i guess bale for all the **** he went through.

**** Athletico anyway they make Chelsea look good with there BS

Comment

• I have said before Zidane is probably the best player of all time.. The guy won the CL.. league titles.. WC.. Euros etc and not only did he win them he starred in throughout the tournament and in the finals.

What a legend and now he wins CL as a manager after 3 months..

Inb4 some knobhead says Pele was the best of all time

Comment

• Gutted for Atletico.

To lose the CL with an offside goal, a missed penalty and then on penalties is a hammer blow.

Comment

• Feel bad for Atletico and Simeone they went through Barcelona, Bayern and out played Real but still don't win champions league

Comment

Working...
                      X