Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Deontay Wilder deserve more than 35% if he destroys Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Deontay Wilder deserve more than 35% if he destroys Tyson Fury?

I know talking about fighter's purses is frowned upon around here. I'm just interested to know, do you think if Wilder KTFOs Tyson in front of the biggest global audience of his career, that he can then demand more in negotiations with Hearn and Joshua?

He deserves 35% now

Comment

Oh yes... I didn't think he deserve even the 15million dollar that was on offer just because of his resume/market value/iamgine, but thats me. Now doe he is making waves and beating Fury puts him out there and on PPV too.

Comment

he gets what he brings to the table financially, it doesnt matter what happens against fury. i think 30 percent is about right but hearn can give him 35 just to sweeten the deal. whatever happens against fury, he is still the B side.

Comment

35% is about right. Does anyone know what the split is for Wilder vs Fury??

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            35% is about right. Does anyone know what the split is for Wilder vs Fury??
            They've made a point of not releasing any of the details as yet.

Comment

Wilder beats Fury that makes him the A side vs AJ.

Comment

Yes. That's part of the reason why this is a great fight for Wilder.

Comment

he deserves that now!

Comment

He hasn't even beat anyone of note and he's already acting like an a-hole
                    He wants 50/50 doe.
                    He'll claim A-side status when he beats Fury, mark my word.

Comment

Working...
                    X