Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant fight. i thought Fury won 10 rounds, can't score any for Deontay minus the two 10-8 rounds. But with Wilder his power does last the duration which is scary. Think the rematch will be great and I think Fury will fight southpaw and go for the KO. He hits hard enough to KO Wilder when he sits down on his shots.

Comment

• Frazier - Ellis unification bout

Comment

• Originally posted by jackson8 View Post
        Frazier - Ellis unification bout
        - -Terrible Slaughter.

Admire the F of Jimmy and happy he seems to have lived a long healthy life before passing, but hate what are known to be mismatches before the first bell.

Comment

• Opened up the old boxing DVD case and watched Alexis Arguello vs Andy Gannigan.
          The Hawaiian Punch knocked down Alexis in the first round and they traded bombs for much of the fight until Arguello KO'd Gannigan at the end of the 5th. One of my favorite somewhat forgotten fights.
          Last edited by LITTLE JOE; 08-19-2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Paez vs. Groves I.

The making of the clown prince.

Comment

• Mike McCallum vs Steve Collins. What a fight! Enjoyed it, had some great moments, Collins never gave up and McCallum always an interesting style and movement to watch

Comment

• Rewatched GGG-Canelo again.

Comment

• Earnie Shavers vs. Ron Lyle. Worth a watch.

Comment

• Ike Ibeabuchi KO Chris Byrd....the sound quality is bad, but this is the best video quality of all the videos of this fight I can find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M1YllVpf-o&t=314s

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
                      Ike Ibeabuchi KO Chris Byrd....the sound quality is bad, but this is the best video quality of all the videos of this fight I can find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M1YllVpf-o&t=314s
                      what's he yelling/disputing?

Comment

Working...
                      X