Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations Jean Pascal, he made HISTORY tonight and ppl don't even realize it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The3 View Post
    Ask the WBC why a person that is already 'WBA Regular" champion (a World champion) is holding an "interm belt
    Shouldn’t you ask the wba that?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Pascal should get props for last night , I’ve written him off for years and he delivered a unexpected performance

I didn’t think he stood a chance and he did his thing , the KDs were sick the first one made me say oh sh.it so loud I probably woke up the neighbors

Pascal is becoming the Killer of PBC 175 Fighters, They put
      Him against their young Guys who they think can make their name off his scalp and he just beats them down and he pulls the upset and has been largely responsible in making the PBC non existent At 175 now.
      I say pascal was juiced out of his mind. I never saw him so heavily muscled like that. oops I forgot as you get older it is easier to pack on muscle. also there were rumors during the 2 Kovalev fights he was suspected of PED use

Comment

stupid thread..

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          stupid thread..
          I find it quite funny, I really hope OP is a troll because this is a very good job if so.

"Unified Interim Champion" LMAO. Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            oh is the little race baiting ***** finished?

I was also AT the first Pascal/Hopkins match cheering for Jean Pascal.

Where did you go? we done here?
            Rexy rexy rexy you mad kuz yo bruva got dat ass whupped

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Shouldn’t you ask the wba that?
              WBA right...

Comment

Working...
              X