Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Duterte Wants Manny Pacquiao To Be President. Will Manny Send Death Squads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buk Lau View Post
    So if he decides god wants kill some people with some death squads, then its all cool?
    yup.................

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      yup.................

God is one evil mutha fuka then!

Comment

I dont care about death squads since theres a drug epidemic in the philippines and its a 3rd world country, but Pacquiao in all honesty is too dumb to be president.

Comment

I mean he is a hero since the Phillipine's doesn't seem to have much going for it, but he's stupid... President Duerte is actually very articulate and witty. He can talk very well in interviews from what I saw.

Check this interview out with RT: https://youtu.be/rHjlCmdyesY

Manny would be like a dictator which is: Be useless

Comment

Originally posted by Buk Lau View Post
            God is one evil mutha fuka then!
            freewill.

You rather be a slave?

Comment

Manny for president. At least he legitimately wants to do good for the Filipino people. Even if he is a puppet of the oligarchy, he still cares more than any of these other exploitative oligarch muppets.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                freewill.

You rather be a slave?

I'm nobody's slave, Manny can send his death squads I'll defend myself to the last breath.

Comment

If only Manny was President now he could send a death squad to Australia & get his belt back.

Comment

Lol they need more than god to help them having that brainless piece of **** as prime minister. The guys never made a decision in his life, he gonna have koncsz as his vice president or something?

Comment

Duterte is just trying to justify his belief, so that he isn't viewed as one of Philippines worst Presidents while exploiting Manny Pacquiao's image to his benefit, meaning using propaganda to gain votes for Manny Pacquiao. Still, the people will need to vote, and he will have to face other political leaders running for the spot.

It's up to the people if they believe Manny fits the job. There's been a lot of controversy surrounding the 5000 already killed during the raids....

Pacquiao is just a coward...if he had any compassion for circumstances, he'd know many of those victims were like him...and yet he has to curl his tail to Duterte.

At least Max Schmelling didn't curl his tail to the Third Reich cause he had balls.... and that was a superpower...shows character, including how Schmelling visited Louis to his grave..

Comment

Working...
                      X