Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glovokin, why does he hit so hard? He's not that heavy or fast?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone who's ever gotten a KO is on steroids, fact

Comment

• My personal analysis is as follows.

- He's a search and destroy fighter. Always coming forward.

- Most of his opponents are aware of his power and for some stupid reason stand outside as if that's going to help them rather than getting mid range and shortening the runway for his punches to pick up speed.

- His opponents allow him to fight at the range he is comfortable delivering bombs from.

- He generally fights from the middle of the ring out.

- Also like someone mentioned earlier, very large back, very small mid section. He's a torque machine.

Comment

• Some people develop their punching power from an early stage, or technique to assist a hard punch. Some people will just never have it i.e. Mallignaggi, Tyrone Nurse and so. It's more to do with how you generate the power before you throw the punch rather than just swinging. He has obviously spent a long time perfecting his punching technique and mastered it to his liking.

Comment

• Comment

• Heavy handed is my guess.

My brother can joke around and punch you on the arm and it hurts like you got hit by a bat. And that's just him playing. Some guys are just naturally strong punchers and it seems he falls into that category

Comment

• Because he's an Aries.

Comment

• Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                Because he's an Aries.
                Yes. As a fellow Aries I can attest to having life ruining punching power. I once hit a kid so hard he immediately was homeless, divorced and a heroin addict.

Comment

• He's got bricks for fists.

Comment

• I think a lot of it has to do with his level of opposition because he's been pretty much a protected fighter up until now. He needs to step up and challenge some stiffer competition; In fighting someone who can actually punch and can take a punch to truly gauge how hard he can hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      I think a lot of it has to do with his level of opposition because he's been pretty much a protected fighter up until now. He needs to step up and challenge some stiffer competition; In fighting someone who can actually punch and can take a punch to truly gauge how hard he can hit.
                      If he can break a couple of Macklin's ribs, I'm sure he can hit pretty hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X