No announcement yet.

why bob arum supports yuri forman??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why bob arum supports yuri forman??

I heard that arum wanna clotty to fight yuri if he beat cotto..
    i'm cunfused..why he don't wanna clotty vs cotto2? it would earn more money for sure!
    Did he know there is no more business between him and cotto?(cotto will retire after one more fight..right?) or because forman and he has same faith?you know..
    Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 03-16-2010, 10:54 AM.

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
    i'm cunfused..why he don't wanna clotty vs cotto2? it would earn more money for sure!
    Did he know there is no business between him and cotto? or because forman and he has same faith?you know..
    yuri foreman is crap....

Comment

cotto will beat foreman in my opinion, foreman is a decent boxer with ok skills but he aint got any power, his work rate is good but with lack of power he aint gunna beat cotto. Cotto to win, UD or late KO

Comment

Did he know there is no business between him and cotto? or because forman and he has same faith?you know..

Never heard of this rumor before.............

Comment

I think Cotto's got a good shot at beating Foreman for one reason and one reason only, Foreman doesn't come forward. Granted, he's a great boxer, has good movement, but he lacks any real power and he never goes for the kill. Against Santos (a ****ty looking Santos mind you) Foreman had plenty of opportunities to capitalize but he stayed reserved and just boxed. Cotto's a crafty dude and will more than likely land shots Foreman's never felt even by a 154lber. Plus, EXPERIENCE is key. This is Foreman's first time on the big stage, Cotto's been there and has shown and proved.

Very interesting fight I believe either guy can win, but I'm not shutting Cotto out just yet. A win for him can potentially put him slightly back up on that ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
            Never heard of this rumor before.............
            http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=26030

Its like he's using Cotto and Clottey as a stepping stone to make Foreman his new cash cow

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
              yuri foreman is crap....
              agree.

Comment

Did he know there is no more business between him and cotto?(cotto will retire after one more fight..right?) or because forman and he has same faith?you know..
                i dont hink cotto should retire, he his still good enough to compete in the welterweight division !!

Comment

Working...
                X