X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    That was a great game.
    My arse fell out my undies when that Aguero header hit the side netting at the end. Shat me pants. Thought we managed to **** it up again haha.

Big VVD doe, clean sheets on the reg from next week on.

Comment

• Karius is utter ****e tbh, bring back Bogdan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
        Another bad egg so I'm told.. none of the big clubs are in for him
        Not a bad egg. Just up there in age. No one is going to spend a fortune on an aging striker who relies on his pace more than anything else. (besides maybe Chelsea who have a track record of those kind of buys)

What's the going price for Firmino?

Comment

• Not gonna lie that was impressive by Liverpool even though they tried to **** it up late

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            I was obviously taking the p1ss, did you really need me to spell that out for you?
            I was working under the assumption that you were American, and therefore clueless.

Comment

• I said a while ago that Liverpool can smash 4-5 goals against any team in the world on their day.

Their attack is so quick it's frightening.

Comment

• The boy Robertson is good.

Arsenal to get Aubamyang.

Could see Giroud at Chelsea if Arsenal aren't petty. But all the other top 6 clubs aside from Chelsea are petty. Would make sense for them just like Matic to United made sense for Chelsea.

We could buy someone better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  The boy Robertson is good.

Arsenal to get Aubamyang.

Could see Giroud at Chelsea if Arsenal aren't petty. But all the other top 6 clubs aside from Chelsea are petty. Would make sense for them just like Matic to United made sense for Chelsea.

We could buy someone better.
                  Giroud would absolutely smash it in a team with a proper system.

Comment

• Firmino makes Liverpool tick. He was quality again.

Rumour has it Sanchez is off to United then?

Comment

• I’m obviously biased but I didn’t see Liverpool play any football. You worked very hard and capitalised on mistakes that we haven’t made all year. We played poorly and scored 3. From the reaction of your fans and sky you played the game of your lives and hung on to win by one in the end

Comment

Working...
                      X