No announcement yet.

Frostbite 3 Supports DirectX 11.1 API

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRM View Post
    idk man. there's nothing in gaming like gathering up with friends playing FIFA. Not the Pc version of FIFA either. That version is ass
    I would get called a f*g and laughed at by my friends if I suggested to have a lan party.

Comment

Here's my options...
      Spend £349.99 on PS4 or £429.99 on a Xbox one.
      OR... Use that cash, even just using £350 and upgrade my PC and my PC will be ahead of both the PS4 and Xbox one.
      I however do not have an appeal factor on wanting to play Fifa on the PC at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        I went from consoles to PC and back to consoles, i went back to consoles when the internet boom hit and everyone went online. As you say casual players buy consoles too and playing with my friends and family is a much better gaming experience for me. People can argue that PC has better graphics etc but what it really comes down to is which platform gives you the most pleasure when gaming.
        I will have both the gaming PC and the next gen console for this year.

I'm attracted to the convenience of the consoles, I find it much more better than having to be sat at a desk with mouse and keyboard.

The other factors that play in favor of me at times favoring the console over the PC is the fact nearly everyone you know will be on the console, people feel less likely to jump to the PC ship due to a lack of understanding on how to upgrade and some just simply think they need to spend over 600 pound to get it.

Where I feel the PC excels is FPS games and obviously the whole customization of certain games with mods and so on.

There is alot of PC gamer trolls about though that wont accept the debate over Console vs PC, the sales don't lie.

Comment

Working...
        X