• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was really good.

Comment

I loved the movie. Watched it several times

Comment

any adult shouldnt like horror movies imo they are for kids and teenagers

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          For me it’s some dumb things like Michael Meyers being super strong and can lift people up in the air with one hand, but had trouble with a bathroom stall door. Reallyyyy???

Details like that ruin it for me...
          He had to get warmed up

Remember, he was out the game for 40 years. Most boxers out the game for over 2 years come back 1/6 of what they use to be. Their speed, timing, movement, etc is off

Michael just had to get warmed up and back to his old rhythm from 78'. After a few easy kills (pun intended), he was surprisingly light on his feet and showed good head movement

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
            any adult shouldnt like horror movies imo they are for kids and teenagers
            What are adult movies?

I must admit, Halloween brings a reminiscent effect when I hear the music

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              What are adult movies?

I must admit, Halloween brings a reminiscent effect when I hear the music
              i get it if certain ones have an element of nostalgia for u but can u admit they are made for teenagers ? at the very least the slasher ones

Comment

i get it if certain ones have an element of nostalgia for u but can u admit they are made for teenagers ? at the very least the slasher ones
                I never really thought about it. I suppose they could be made for a younger crowd.

I guess I'll always be a kid at heart

Comment

I never really thought about it. I suppose they could be made for a younger crowd.

I guess I'll always be a kid at heart
                  most millenials dont want to grow up they still watch horrors and power rangers so ur not alone

Comment

He had to get warmed up

Remember, he was out the game for 40 years. Most boxers out the game for over 2 years come back 1/6 of what they use to be. Their speed, timing, movement, etc is off

Michael just had to get warmed up and back to his old rhythm from 78'. After a few easy kills (pun intended), he was surprisingly light on his feet and showed good head movement
                    Haha, good point. Fair play.

Comment

most millenials dont want to grow up they still watch horrors and power rangers so ur not alone
                      Yeah I can get down with Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, etc, but I can't get down with Power Rangers. Was never really my thing.

Also, movies like The Conjuring, Paranormal Activity, etc, I can't do.

I don't mind your traditional killers like Jason, Myers, Krueger, etc. But when it comes to stuff that can actually happen that deals with spirits, I don't watch; especially not in the house. I was told as a kid it brings spirits. Oh yeah, you can't throw punches at or shoot a spirit lol Not something you want to play with

Comment

Working...
                      X