No announcement yet.

Mcgregor vs Khabib Who You Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcgregor vs Khabib Who You Got?

this fight is gonna be insane. i wish boxing will have something like this again. but i am pretty sure it'll take a life time. all the boxers now are puss.

Khabib wins Connor is a protected false champion that wouldn't have got past that other wrestler had he had a full training camp, hes the best striker in the division though he needs a flash KO to win this which is possible just less likely.

Note that aldo WAS a better striker before his leg injury so the Aldo that Connor beat was a shadow of his former self.

Also Fury beats Deontay unless again Deontay gets a flash KO less likely but very possible

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Khabib wins Connor is a protected false champion that wouldn't have got past that other wrestler had he had a full training camp, hes the best striker in the division though he needs a flash KO to win this which is possible just less likely.

Note that aldo WAS a better striker before his leg injury so the Aldo that Connor beat was a shadow of his former self.

Also Fury beats Deontay unless again Deontay gets a flash KO less likely but very possible

Welcome back. Alexkid.

Comment

I dont fuk with MMA but this fight is intriguing. It’s really hard to tell what state of mind McCgregor is in after making 100 mill so i wouldnt bet on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Welcome back. Alexkid.

Thank you sir, she wants that big ckok inside her and so do I, its the ultimate instinct of women to die via a peni5 that is way too large, so she can feel very proud and esteemed and triumphant to have received such a glorious tool
          Last edited by AlexKid; 10-03-2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            Thank you sir, she wants that big ckok inside her and so do I, its the ultimate instinct of women to die via a peni5 that is way too large, so she can feel very proud and esteemed and triumphant to have received such a glorious tool
            Yeah, I'll never know that feeling unfortunately.

Khabib by submission or TKO due to ground and pound.

Comment

It's an interesting matchup. Both are strong at eachothers weakness. Conor has been out for over 2 years in mma. I don't think it was wise to fight Khabib right away unless Conor has been training this whole time. If Khabib can't get easy takedowns he's in for a world of hurt in the stand up. If Khabib takes Conor down early he will maul a decision win unless he can submit Conor. Khabib isn't a good finisher.

Ferguson vs Pettis is a good fight too. I can't wait for this card tbh.

I'm guessing Khabib mauls a 5 round decision and Ferguson wins by submission or stoppage.

Comment

War Khabib!

I'm hoping the odds shift more in McGregor's favour by fight day. Currently Khabib pays $1.60. I want to get him as a dog.

Conor is overrated but his accuracy and power in mma gloves is real. He could get it done which is what makes this fight interesting.

Co-main is also amazing. The Ferg is the real uncrowned champ of the division with the longest win streak and he's taking on the reascending former champion.

It's a stacked card. I'm just hoping no last minute pullouts.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  I dont fuk with MMA but this fight is intriguing. It’s really hard to tell what state of mind McCgregor is in after making 100 mill so i wouldnt bet on this fight.
                  there's too much in this fight. it's a muslim against a catholic and the muslims dont fack around especially when someone disrespects them.

the stadium will have riots for sure.

all mcgregor really needs is that one punch anyway. that's all he has. khabib will mess him up but i really got a feeling that it'll be hard.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    War Khabib!

I'm hoping the odds shift more in McGregor's favour by fight day. Currently Khabib pays $1.60. I want to get him as a dog.

Conor is overrated but his accuracy and power in mma gloves is real. He could get it done which is what makes this fight interesting.

Co-main is also amazing. The Ferg is the real uncrowned champ of the division with the longest win streak and he's taking on the reascending former champion.

It's a stacked card. I'm just hoping no last minute pullouts.
                    knowing Ferg and Khabib we might just see a pettis mcgregor after all. haha

i don't think the UFC will let khabib win though.

Comment

Working...
                    X