No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Drops, Punishes Liam Smith For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    He’s freakin 21 tell me who the heck was Joshua fighting at 21?
    At 21 Fernando Vargas was poished. He was just thrown to the wolves too early.

Comment

• Smith surprised Mungia with his skill set. If Beefy had power, Jaime would have been in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
        Between this post and the last, I think you need a nap. You a little cranky lol.

Still didn't mention the other fighters either
        Yup! My bad. I usually never go stupid like that. You kept it cool and real and I went off the deep end.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          Give the kid props, he's only 21 and already a champion. He got some work and learning to do! He admitted that! He didn't cry about the elbows gave props to Smith. He will get better and stronger. I see him making the jump to 160 in the not too distant future.

Smith fought with a lot of heart. F***king tuff guy no quit attitude. Good sport as well as he didn't rain on the kids parade.

Good night of Boxing!
          True that

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Yup! My bad. I usually never go stupid like that. You kept it cool and real and I went off the deep end.
            All good. No reason to trip on it. It's aggressive in these Boxingscene waters lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              All good. No reason to trip on it. It's aggressive in these Boxingscene waters lol
              Yes sir! Swimming with sharks around here

Comment

• Yeah its good, but they act like they can easilymurk the canelos and triple gs of the world.

Comment

Working...
                X