No announcement yet.

Ortega vs Holloway, who do you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortega vs Holloway, who do you got?

I think Holloway beats him probably by strikes.

Anyways, who do you got?

I predict a war.

I got Holloway by late TKO, or decision.

Comment

I got Ortega. Everybody who beats Cub goes on to win a belt

Comment

This is the most exciting fight on the card IMO. I got Ortega pulling it off, but I wouldn't bet on it...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          This is the most exciting fight on the card IMO. I got Ortega pulling it off, but I wouldn't bet on it...
          Welcome back KAPS!

I pick Ortega as well.

Comment

Ortega just seems to find a way to get it done. Could be fight of the night or fight of the year. I'll go with Ortega but wouldn't bet money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
              Ortega just seems to find a way to get it done. Could be fight of the night or fight of the year. I'll go with Ortega but wouldn't bet money on it.
              I agree. I back Ortega, but not opening up the wallet.

Comment

Holloway is done at FW.

Damn, card was stacked.... they always fall apart

Comment

For the third time this year, Max Holloway has been pulled from a UFC card.

Ariel Helwani reported tonight that Holloway is off Saturday’s UFC 226 pay-per-view due to what his management team described as concussion-like symptoms after not appearing normal in the last week.

“He was showing concussion like symptoms before he even started his weight cut and was rushed to the ER on Monday where they admitted him over night,” Holloway’s management team wrote in a statement to ESPN. “Initial scans seemed okay and he was released Tuesday afternoon but symptoms still continued.

"Max fought with his team to continue with the fight. He showed some improvement over the next day but was still showing obvious symptoms. After open workouts he crashed and was very hard to wake up, when he did he had flashing vision and slurred speech."

They noted that Holloway is now back in the ER for further tests.

Holloway was scheduled to defend his featherweight title against Brian Ortega in the semi-main event of Saturday's PPV in Las Vegas before having to be pulled. Ortega's status for the show hasn't been made clear as of this writing.

UFC 226 will be headlined by Daniel Cormier challenging for Stipe Miocic's heavyweight title.

Holloway this year has had to pull out of fights against Frankie Edgar and Khabib Nurmagomedov, the latter of which was for the UFC lightweight championship. Holloway took the bout with Nurmagomedov on short notice and was pulled during his weight-cut, while a leg injury kept him from facing Edgar.

Comment

This sucks...

Holloway moving up now more than likely. The FW scene was just starting to pick up again too.

Comment

Working...
                    X