No announcement yet.

Yo, -Kev-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Lol. Oh if I get burglarized they'd get away with a bunch of valuables (electronics) right now.

The problem is that Steam doesn't have games like MLB The Show, Horizon Zero Dawn, Drake Uncharted, Bloodborne, Zelda Breath of the Wild. Basically PC gaming is superior to consoles, but since consoles are so much easier to get, and the prices are so low, they will always have more support for games. I don't want to limit myself in terms of games.
    Lol, dude, I feel you. But my PC snobbery prevents me from exercising common sense and getting consoles. Any console game I want to play can be played at a friends place, **** dat.

Horizon: Zero Dawn is so dope, I almost cried when I saw it was a console exclusive. But then I started a new Tyranny playthrough, lol.

If you've got a dope pair of headphones, expect to wake up one day with them stolen, and all your breakfast foods eaten.

PS: There may be a character in a fiction named Kev whose 1080 Ti has been referenced.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      So playing games on discs is old fashioned now? Then you can call me an old fogey haha. I still like physical media, but I can see within the next few years, putting a game and DVD collection on a hard drive. Just make it simple enough to be idiot proof and I'll do it. I still like the simplicity of popping in a disc and not having to watch commercials, like with watching shows on streaming services, but at least they're starting to let you do that if you pay extra. But I still like the idea of a one time expense that I can keep using after that.
      Dude, disks are a MUST, if only for display purposes.

Keep the digital to play, and the physical copy to stack in a display case. I don't want to play Diablo II using the play disc and damage it, cuz that **** is a collectors item now.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
        Lol, dude, I feel you. But my PC snobbery prevents me from exercising common sense and getting consoles. Any console game I want to play can be played at a friends place, **** dat.

Horizon: Zero Dawn is so dope, I almost cried when I saw it was a console exclusive. But then I started a new Tyranny playthrough, lol.

If you've got a dope pair of headphones, expect to wake up one day with them stolen, and all your breakfast foods eaten.

PS: There may be a character in a fiction named Kev whose 1080 Ti has been referenced.
        I'd like to play exclusively on PC but I just can't, the options for games is limited.

I actually don't spend much on headphones, but I should buy a decent pair now that you remind me. I remember trying the Samsung Level back 3-4 years ago and I really liked how they sound and felt, I think they were like $300. I also loved the Bowers and Wilkins but they're def more expensive.

Check out these B&W P9's for $900. I wouldn't get these, way too much $$$ for headphones.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bowers-...?skuId=5607010

B&W are pricey $300-400 but they're the real deal, you are getting quality unlike Beats.

From what i've been told, the P7's are the best:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bowers-...?skuId=2436009

Comment

I'd like to play exclusively on PC but I just can't, the options for games is limited.

I actually don't spend much on headphones, but I should buy a decent pair now that you remind me. I remember trying the Samsung Level back 3-4 years ago and I really liked how they sound and felt, I think they were like $300. I also loved the Bowers and Wilkins but they're def more expensive.

Check out these B&W P9's for $900. I wouldn't get these, way too much $$$ for headphones.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bowers-...?skuId=5607010

B&W are pricey $300-400 but they're the real deal, you are getting quality unlike Beats.

From what i've been told, the P7's are the best:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bowers-...?skuId=2436009
          Lmao, yoooooooo!!! $900 for some headphones? That's like R10000!

I could legit get an i7 6950X or some **** fo dat. But ****, if I could comfortably afford that ****, it'd probably be hanging around my neck as we speak.

Do you have a dope set of speakers, seeing as headphones aren't of great importance? Or are you just not an audiophile?

Comment

Lmao, yoooooooo!!! $900 for some headphones? That's like R10000!

I could legit get an i7 6950X or some **** fo dat. But ****, if I could comfortably afford that ****, it'd probably be hanging around my neck as we speak.

Do you have a dope set of speakers, seeing as headphones aren't of great importance? Or are you just not an audiophile?
            Lollllll you can almost get a decent little Sony 49 inch 4k tv with native 120 hertz and HDR10 at that price. As a matter of fact you can get both the PS4 Pro and the XBox One X with $899.99 lol.

No I actually don’t man, but i’ve been checking out speakers for a while now, just haven’t pulled the trigger on one yet. I guess you can say i’m not much of an audiophile.

Comment

Lollllll you can almost get a decent little Sony 49 inch 4k tv with native 120 hertz and HDR10 at that price. As a matter of fact you can get both the PS4 Pro and the XBox One X with $899.99 lol.

No I actually don’t man, but i’ve been checking out speakers for a while now, just haven’t pulled the trigger on one yet. I guess you can say i’m not much of an audiophile.
              Lmaaaaoooooo!! **** me, that's ****ing ridiculous. A pair of headphones over a dope ass 4k tv? Heck, you could even get a ****ty car for $900. An A to B type thing. But nah, some dude is gonna spend $900 on some headphones, because they must be dope.

And I agree with you on that. I honestly couldn't care less about the **** audiophiles do. Do you have to hear absolutely everything? Its like if an audiophile can't hear a fly that was buzzing in the studio at the time of recording, the headphones aren't good enough.

Comment

Lmaaaaoooooo!! **** me, that's ****ing ridiculous. A pair of headphones over a dope ass 4k tv? Heck, you could even get a ****ty car for $900. An A to B type thing. But nah, some dude is gonna spend $900 on some headphones, because they must be dope.

And I agree with you on that. I honestly couldn't care less about the **** audiophiles do. Do you have to hear absolutely everything? Its like if an audiophile can't hear a fly that was buzzing in the studio at the time of recording, the headphones aren't good enough.

That probably costs just as much as my first car.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  That probably costs just as much as my first car.

Just think... Having to make a choice between walking with dope headphones, or DRIVING and picking up women.

I know what I'd choose... Headphones!!

I'm a PC gaming faggot virgin, what do I need a car and women for?

Comment

Yeah and the tv i'm talking about is the Sony X900E 49 inch, for $950 on amazon. You can also go for the $900 Samsung MU8000 49 inch which is better than the Sony X900E.

My first car was actually a pretty reliable $1k 1999 Honda Accord.

Comment

Yeah and the tv i'm talking about is the Sony X900E 49 inch, for $950 on amazon. You can also go for the $900 Samsung MU8000 49 inch which is better than the Sony X900E.

My first car was actually a pretty reliable $1k 1999 Honda Accord.
                      Yeaaaaaaa booiii!

Honda for the ****ing win. I been a Honda fanboy for pretty much my entire life. Can actually get a pretty dope Accord for a fair price nowadays.

I got an old ass LG 50". Not even full HD. But its big enough, and still works, so I'm happy lol I'm neither an audiophile, nor a crispHDor4kvisualsphile, so as long as my **** works, I'm good.

Did you manage to find a place to supply you with a quality slice? And I'm talking pizza, here.

Comment

Working...
                      X