Al HAYMON and Andre Berto (aka his Special Friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al HAYMON and Andre Berto (aka his Special Friend

I’m not on here often, maybe this has already been covered

In light of the Weinstein/Hollywood predators coming out, I think Al Haymon might be next.

I was at a CAA event yesterday, and folks were speaking openly about Haymon’s real interest in boxing, and who his “special friends” are. Apparently Haymon hired some CAA employees when he launched PBC.

I suppose some may not see it as relevant (maybe according to the old way of seeing things), but I am surprised Hauser mentioned nothing of this in his Ring 5 piece report.

Comment

No doubt uncle Al is a creepy, shady mother****er. Let's hope he gets exposed soon.

Comment

the real question is which Banks are going to bail out Harvey when his company goes bankrupt? Isn'T Harvey uglier looking than that Subway sandwich guy or Charlie Rose?

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          No doubt uncle Al is a creepy, shady mother****er. Let's hope he gets exposed soon.
          Thomas Hauser looks suspect too....

don't leave ur kids with this kat..

Comment

Haymon took that pic of Oscar in the fishnets

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
              Thomas Hauser looks suspect too....

don't leave ur kids with this kat..

He definitely stuffs lego up his arse most suspect looking geezer I've ever seen. Who is he? He looks like tom loeffler interbred with einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Mikewilliams123 View Post
                I’m not on here often, maybe this has already been covered
                We're all twisted individuals in one way or another when you consider we enjoy watching sweaty half naked men beat one another into submission time after time.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                  We're all twisted individuals in one way or another when you consider we enjoy watching sweaty half naked men beat one another into submission time after time.
                  Yeah because when I watch boxing and MMA, the first thing I think about is how sweaty and naked those men are. Wow, your suspect just for describing it in those terms.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                    He definitely stuffs lego up his arse most suspect looking geezer I've ever seen. Who is he? He looks like tom loeffler interbred with einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X