Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of an influence did Africa have on European culture, science, math, philoso?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much of an influence did Africa have on European culture, science, math, philoso?

Philosophy, religion, etc?

I say a great deal. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Philosophy, religion, etc?

I say a great deal. What do you think?
      Watch "Hidden Colors 2 The Triumph of Melanin"

Its on YouTube. Its 2.5 hours long but it will answer some of your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
        Watch "Hidden Colors 2 The Triumph of Melanin"

Its on YouTube. Its 2.5 hours long but it will answer some of your questions.
        Already saw it

Comment

Comment

Pyramids doe..

Experts still can't agree how they were built, and the amount of astrological detail in the architecture leads some to believe aliens built them..

Arguably the most iconic man-made buildings in the history of mankind

Comment

I'm assuming you didn't see the mosquito burger thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Pyramids doe..

Experts still can't agree how they were built, and the amount of astrological detail in the architecture leads some to believe aliens built them..

Arguably the most iconic man-made buildings in the history of mankind
                So what's your argument. Did Africans influence Europe culturally, scientifically, philisophically, religiously, etc, etc or no?

I know the answer. Do you?

Comment

If it wasn't for Africa my euro ass wouldn't be speaking swahili.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    So what's your argument. Did Africans influence Europe culturally, scientifically, philisophically, religiously, etc, etc or no?

I know the answer. Do you?
                    Well I just stated they have one of the most iconic and mysterious structures the world has ever known. So you tell me if I think they influenced anything?

Comment

Working...
                    X