Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Who Has Faced The Softest Competition Overall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [POLL] Who Has Faced The Softest Competition Overall?

All three of these men are ranked in the top 5 pound-for-pound by Ring Magazine and are very highly thought of but who has faced the weakest competition in their whole careers?

Notice I have used their entire careers to give a fairer reflection unlike some other polls which are going around where the feminine thread starters have used a select period of time and blocked people from the thread to slant opinion in their favour.

I was under the impression that to be a top P4P fighter, you have to have proved yourself at least once against top level opposition. From what I can tell, only 2 of the 3 fighters listed have done that.

What's your opinion?
    Sergey Kovalev
    2.10%
    Andre Ward
    21.68%
    Gennady Golovkin
    76.22%
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 10-29-2015, 12:37 AM.

I don't get the point of the thread is. The guy was asking for the year because the P4P rankings are based usually on a 1 year timeframe, not what you did 3-4 years ago.

If that wasn't the case and we were to go by career then RJJ, Hopkins and Pacquiao would be at the top of the P4P list. Hell Ali may as well come out of retirement since he'll be the #1 option on this poll based on your standards.

Obviously the answer in this poll is GGG but nothing about this thread disproves anything the other poster's thread was about because they aren't completely interrelated.
    Last edited by Raonic; 10-29-2015, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      All three of these men are ranked in the top 5 pound-for-pound by Ring Magazine and are very highly thought of but who has faced the weakest competition in their whole careers?

Notice I have used their entire careers to give a fairer reflection unlike some other polls which are going around where the feminine thread starters have used a select period of time and blocked people from the thread to slant opinion in their favour.

I was under the impression that to be a top P4P fighter, you have to have proved yourself at least once against top level opposition. From what I can tell, only 2 of the 3 fighters listed have done that.

What's your opinion?

Comment

Trick question.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
          I don't get the point of the thread is. The guy was asking for the year because the P4P rankings are based usually on a 1 year timeframe, not what you did 3-4 years ago.

If that wasn't the case and we were to go by career then RJJ, Hopkins and Pacquiao would be at the top of the P4P list. Hell Ali may as well come out of retirement since he'll be the #1 option on this poll based on your standards.

Obviously the answer in this poll is GGG but nothing about this thread disproves anything the other poster's thread was about because they aren't completely interrelated.
          Who made that rule?

Comment

I was under the impression that P4P was based on your skill level and your ability to produce that skill level against top level competition.

Again, I only see 2 of the 3 poll options having ever achieved this.

Comment

So this c unt makes a thread intended to bash on GGG?
              Why not just make a thread saying you don't like GGG you Limey tw at?

Comment

Who made that rule?
                It's common practice. Even if it's not 1 year, it's sure as hell not their whole careers. If you were actually going to act like that, let's all just put Pacquiao at #1 right now followed by RJJ and Hopkins.

I get you're trying to troll here but have some integrity at least.

What you're asking and what you're trying to imply are 2 completely different things.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  So this c unt makes a thread intended to bash on GGG?
                  Why not just make a thread saying you don't like GGG you Limey tw at?
                  Seems like a simple and fair question.

Where have I bashed anyone?

Comment

Seems like a simple and fair question.

Where have I bashed anyone?
                    Haha wow good night dirk. Good luck bro

Comment

Working...
                    X