Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Mosley is a done deal for May 1 According to Dana White!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Mayweather!

Comment

Floyd Mayweather will give mosley a boxing lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
        Who else burner?

Please post the links too.
        Mosley's team said it was a done deal on Facebook.

It makes no sense for Dana to change the date of his event without getting confirmation first.

Comment

If this is true I say good for Floyd. Lets just hope it doesn't take another 5 years for him to fight the next best welterweight after Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
            Floyd Mayweather will give mosley a boxing lesson
            This will be Floyd's hardest fight..Mosley could win this too!..I just hope they are both prepared, cause its gonna be a fight on both ends..with Pac, I was sure Floyd was winning that..and ready to bet(real money)..but this one, I wont..could go either way!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              If this is true I say good for Floyd. Lets just hope it doesn't take another 5 years for him to fight the next best welterweight after Shane.
              Floyd has beaten 3 lineal WW champions. Shane Mosley is Floyd's 4th current or former lineal WW challenge.

Comment

I am waiting for that BS "Comment thread for:Mayweather-Mosley is Official" then I will have fun with the haters./

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
                  Mosley's team said it was a done deal on Facebook.

It makes no sense for Dana to change the date of his event without getting confirmation first.
                  Schafer and Golden boy?

And, Dana White change the date a few days ago, without no confirmation of Shane-Floyd and as soon as he changed his date to May 8 Schafer came out and said that they are looking at a May 8th date...

Comment

Floyd has never fought anyone bigger him, he's such a *****. Oscar, Hatton, and Baldomir were very smaller than him. He needs to man up, and fight Chad Dawson at the light-heavyweight division, Wladimir Klitschko at the Heavyweight division, and Sergio Martinez at the Junior Middleweights division.

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
                      Floyd has beaten 3 lineal WW champions. Shane Mosley is Floyd's 4th current or former lineal WW challenge.
                      Don't. Just don't even go here with me. Lineal does not mean the best. Judah was a front runner who was beat by a journeyman. Baldomir was that Journeyman, and Oscar was a part time fighter long removed from his days as a prime welterweight. Floyd has never taken on a top, prime welterweight. That said, shane is a step in the right direction. While he may not be prime, he's still a dangerous opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X