No announcement yet.

Is berto another HYPE JOB>??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    i dunno why berto is willing to fight cotto but not mosley...
    money.. pulll moneyy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
      he's a good solid fighter with alot of skills, and gifts. i don't see him beating a cotto, ssm, pbf, etc...
      yeah!!

for his own bad luck!! i think he grab that title 2 early!!!

damn cant deny... dibella is a master getting his fighters TITLE SHOTS

berto
      quintana
      paulie
      cintron..

who else..???

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
        money.. pulll moneyy!!!
        are you trying to say berto is cashing out?

Comment

are you trying to say berto is cashing out?
          im saying he rathers preffers to loose with cotto for more money...

than with shane for less...

Comment

im saying he rathers preffers to loose with cotto for more money...

than with shane for less...
            isnt that was cashing out is?

Comment

isnt that was cashing out is?
              You said it first.

Berto knows that as soon as he step up in comp... hes gonna loose that belt. And im pretty sure, that a fight with cotto is gonna leave him more money.... winning or loosing.. more money.

I rather risk my 0 for more money than less.

Thats the only logical reason i can come up with. Since shane is a big name out there and he didnt even mention him...

i dont know.. what do u think could be another reason?

Comment

Well, I used to think that Berto would never really ammount to much. After watching him closely I have to say he could very easily be the goods though.

He showed a lot against Collazo, a close tough fight but Berto showed a lot of heart and very good endurence.

I think Berto works very hard at his craft, so that is also a good sign. I do not really see his game stagnating. I think that he has the right mental makeup to be good (he is not a head case, like say a Zab Judah). His dad was a tough dude, so he has probably had toughness deeply ingrained in his brain, I mean come on his dad was driving a car behind him and would bump him if he slowed down, I can not see to much softness in that household.

Comment

i definitly think he's a good PROSPECT.. AND YES READ WELL.. FOR ME he still a prospect...

but for any reason i think theres 2 much buzz on this guy... so the question is...

do you think berto RIGHT NOW HAS THE TOOLS TO DOMINATE THE 147?

YES OR NO
                  I see him a prospect with a belt.

Andre is COMPLETELY LOST ON THE INSIDE.

He doesn't know what the **** to do.

He's LUCKY to get past Collazo without getting KTFO...the way he was just FALLING-IN was shocking.

Comment

Berto just needs some minor touch-ups to his game and if he could take some muscle off, it would add more velocity to his punches and they would be more effective. He is extremely fast and has natural boxing movements but he lacks ko power. He'll turn out alright but I think maybe a loss like Amir Khan had against Prescott might be what he needs.

Comment

• I think Berto is pretty close and really should be ready to take on the top of the division. Patience is a virtue though, so maybe some extra time would help him.

I am 50/50 between the top 2 choices, lets put it this way if I was running his career I would continue on the current path and fight someone decent next (why be in a rush he is a pretty young guy), but if he found himself matched with any of the top 147 pounders I would not be suprised if Berto won.

Comment

Working...
                      X