Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Disaster in Haiti proof that if God's real...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Government, when done properly, is not a case of "handing over" any sort of "monopolistic powers". Anybody with a message is entitled to run for office. It is closed to nobody.
    no govt in this day and age is "done properly" though

that is my point

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      the funny thing is, they need help and want money and manpower (understandable)... yet the US is letting illegal residents from Haiti remain here and not return, although they are set to be deported.... yet we are deploying our own govt funded individuals???

....Those originally planned deportations will never take place now. We have a whole slew of ****bags who will be granted permanent asylum over this. Just what this country needs. I hope they stay the **** on their side of Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
        ....Those originally planned deportations will never take place now. We have a whole slew of ****bags who will be granted permanent asylum over this. Just what this country needs. I hope they stay the **** on their side of Florida.
        http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-b...-81767767.html

Comment

....First it's the displaced children, and then it will be the homeless adults. A massive influx of aids infested, backwards do nothings to drain our economy and increase our crime rate. Woo hoo!!!! I propose a fence be built between Western Florida and Eastern Florida.

Comment

....First it's the displaced children, and then it will be the homeless adults. A massive influx of aids infested, backwards do nothings to drain our economy and increase our crime rate. Woo hoo!!!! I propose a fence be built between Western Florida and Eastern Florida.

GET AWF MY LAWN....

Comment

soon florida will be as broke as cali and whining for more money just the same

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                soon florida will be as broke as cali and whining for more money just the same

Just in Miami.

there are too many rich white people in Florida...they will keep them nice and suppressed

Comment

GET AWF MY LAWN....

lol lol I don't care about my lawn right now as the frost killed it. One of these days I just may own a handgun.

Comment

And fuck me if it isn't a moonbat blog claiming that Haiti was the result of a "superweapon aimed at Cuba"...

http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/cou...pan-aimed-cuba

Yes it is far fetched unless you're a basement-dwelling, xfiles-believing, fist-pumping MOONBAT!
                    Have the Jews been eliminated as a suspect for the weather weapon?

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                      Have the Jews been eliminated as a suspect for the weather weapon?
                      No, they're the number one suspects. Only jews are evil enough to take a break from drinking the blood of christian babies to blow up their earthquake weather bomb.

Comment

Working...
                      X