No announcement yet.

Wilder vs Fury is gonna be at theaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Yes, you can purchase through the SHO app, but don't think it will be cheaper. I know the Canelo/GGG wasn't any cheaper even if you purchased the stream.
    Thanks do you have to subscribe I have showtime through my direct tv but rather steam it since i will be out of town

Comment

I watched may/mcgregor and both canelo vs ggg fights at the movies. It’s cheaper and a chill environment at least every time I went.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        F#cking nice.

If you wanna check if its in your area here is the link
        https://www.fathomevents.com/events/wilder-vs-fury

Only $22 in my area. Better & cheaper than buying the PPV unless you wanna get drunk (although I've heard some theaters serve beer now & you can always sneak some sh^t in). That big screen is beautiful to watch fights on.
        Replay is free on youtube. Why am I suppose to think Fury is any better 3 months later than the guy I saw doing the Rope A Dope vs a bum? Now, his promoter needs bailout tax money. Warren sold Fury to Haymon? Something to think about. I live in San Diego and can drive down to the fight and probably get a pair of tickets from a street team the way sales are going.
        Last edited by hhh1200; 11-15-2018, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
          Can you buy this fight for cheaper on PlayStation network? I’m not paying top price for a weak undercard
          Where did you see that it was available on PSN? That would make my day if I can watch it on that.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
            Replay is free on youtube.
            I prefer to see fights live.

And on that big ass theater screen. I think I'd prefer to watch fights on a theater screen than at the actual f#cking fight or anywhere else for that matter.

Granted the atmosphere isn't as great as the atmosphere at the fight, but I can see it a whole hell of a lot better cuz even ringside I've always hated the ropes being in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
              I watched may/mcgregor and both canelo vs ggg fights at the movies. It’s cheaper and a chill environment at least every time I went.
              Yea those are the same fights I've seen at a theater oddly enough. Definitely chill too. I like it a lil more lively to be honest, but the view is nuts & makes it my favorite choice these days.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                It's at the bigger theater, with the bar, and sofa seating . I'm doing this!
                Thats the place to be then lol. F#cking nice.

Comment

Chit man if we could have fights done in a cinema here in Australia that would be awesome.
                  I would definitely have to give it a go especially seeing big heavyweight division bouncing around on the I-max.
                  I have to watch it at a pub at 11 in the morning if I want to watch it for free.
                  Which is what I normally do.
                  Boxing isn’t huge over here in Australia so if it’s a fight like this without an Australian or a Mayweather it’s usually not that crowded.

Comment

I’ll be in Chicago that weekend...nice

Comment

That’s a very very good idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X