Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    question.....

if you do not need voter ID....

is it possible to go home... change your "appearance" and come and vote again under a different name?

Comment

question.....

is it possible to go home... change your "appearance" and come and vote again under a different name?

Comment

question.....

Where I voted all they asked was my name and address. Signed the doc and gave me a ballot. They marked my name as voted. No Id was asked for or shown. Seems to work.

I wonder how people vote without an address..

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          So no answer to my question?

It’s a simple yes or no on a what if scenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Where I voted all they asked was my name and address. Signed the doc and gave me a ballot. They marked my name as voted. No Id was asked for or shown. Seems to work.

I wonder how people vote without an address..
            That’s crazy.

These are elections that change lives potentially.

Imo there should definitely have a voter id law.

It’s only $25.

Comment

• The way the voting process works in NJ your name and address is cross referenced on a list of registered voters. You then sign your name on that listing eliminating the chance that you can vote twice. The process is concise and accurate.

Comment

There were over 500 million ballots cast the past 2 elections. Out of 500 mil ballots cast I'm sure you can find at least 2 examples of this type of voter fraud. When you give me those examples I'll address this ridiculous statement. Until then I'll continue to treat this as what it is, ramblings of a mentally I'll man

Comment

• Trump calling on violent right wing sleeper cells to commit acts of violence. This isn't law and order. He's encouraging these violent right wing groups to commit acts of violence against other Americans. Disgraceful

Comment

Typical of that superfan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      There were over 500 million ballots cast the past 2 elections. Out of 500 mil ballots cast I'm sure you can find at least 2 examples of this type of voter fraud. When you give me those examples I'll address this ridiculous statement. Until then I'll continue to treat this as what it is, ramblings of a mentally I'll man
                      yes or no?

Comment

Working...
                      X