Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Ayo break out that twerking an she it, less get this partu LIT AF cuz! Wut wut!!!!

Party like it's Sodom and Gomorrah WuTWuT!!!!!

Fucc this world, really. Start the fkn fight you gay degenerate f4ggot Brits.
    Oh boy, this one's class

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Sounds like if the Andy Griffith Show had been filmed in the UK that woulda been their opening credits music.
      Think it's actually a TV show theme tune as well if i'm not mistaken. 'Z Cars'. Set in Liverpool, so Bellew's footy team took it for their theme tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
        Hopefully he didn't 'rap' for them...
        Yea. He's not invited back doe.

He was sweating so hard the kids in the first fight kept slipping so much they had to cancel the whole show.

Comment

Boxing is booming babay
          Yeah, Hearn really can produce a good atmosphere. I love whenever you guys have a good fight over there. Can't wait til Shyte-Chisora

Comment

• I just turned on the telecast, DAZN USA not sending commentators live? Who is working the broadcast right now along with Dave?

Comment

Hopefully he didn't 'rap' for them...

Comment

• Usyk looks like he's had a voodoo spell cast on him. Dead ass eyes

Comment

• Nice boobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    Funny seeing the Yanks going mad for British boxing. They can't even pretend to be indifferent these days.
                    A lot of people are watching just for Usyk and not for British boxing. I'm one.

Comment

• That was a badasss staredown across the ring from both

Comment

Working...
                      X