Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: AJ is Scared of Wilder's Power, Give Me My Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poshua is even more scared of Wilder than Hypekin was scared of Ward

Comment

This guy is the biggest joke in the division. Fights a retired light heavyweight and thinks he deserves a title shot. At least 50lb overweight and looking to cash out.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Poshua is even more scared of Wilder than Hypekin was scared of Ward
        Poshua? You're never gonna live this one down 😂

Comment

Joshua is scared of everybody until he beats them then Y'all go quiet

Comment

"He got chicken legs. You know what you do with chicken legs? Break them in half and dip them in gravy. That is what we do with chicken legs," Miller quipped... Miller's got big mouth... He's such a good fighter looking at the people he has fought. His resume is really impressive

Comment

Perfect. Two untalented freaks who just punch. I'd give that to Baby.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                Miller says he isn't scared of Wilder, but continues to fight geezers and nobodies.
                Wilder put him in the hospital when they sparred. I find it funny how he never brings up the fact that they sparred. He knows first hand what Wilder can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                  The top tier of the Staples Center isn't even open for tickets so they won't lower the prices. New York and Vegas didn't want this fight because they could see the writing on the wall and they knew it would flop. It would be OK to flop if it wasn't for Wilder and his rabid fans claiming that this fight would be 1 million on PPV and the Staples Center would be packed. Instead, we are weeks from the fight and it hasn't even sold half the tickets and with the fight happening at midnight on the east coast and 4 in the morning UK time, the PPV will be crappy too. They should have thought all of this out before putting the fight together. No one will earn a profit from this fight, except maybe Groupon hahahaha
                  It's because the prices are too high man. Wilder is not that known or in demand in the states as Floyd Mayweather, Jr was. I reiterate he could use a good promoter who is not afraid of showing his face. He doesn't need some ghost pulling strings behind the scenes promoting this fight. He can use a real promoter that the public can see with a high profile like Eddie Hearn. At least with Edward his likeness and image is everywhere. He is not hiding from anybody. In addition, you can hear him speak daily on social media. Also, I was wrong about my prediction about the fight doing 1 million buys. I admit, I allowed my excitement about the fight get the best of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                    Poshua? You're never gonna live this one down 😂

yea, Poshua Spice..... and the spice-girls

Comment

Mr hamburger

You talk to much sh.t,..looking like Adrian boner.

Comment

Working...
                      X