Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Forced To Go Distance, Decisions Kevin Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
    Really shows the difference between Joshua and Dubois. Johnson took everything tonight and although only one clear winner, you would’ve expected he would be knocked out. Joshua destroyed him with ease by comparison.
    Johnson didn't even train properly for Joshua though, he was in much worse shape. Peter Fury done an interview before the fight and gave a prediction - said Johnson was in the Fury camp and was in terrible condition, said he had no chance and looked awful.

Comment

Another nice win, Dubois is doing fine, but still has to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
        Really shows the difference between Joshua and Dubois. Johnson took everything tonight and although only one clear winner, you would’ve expected he would be knocked out. Joshua destroyed him with ease by comparison.
        Johnson took more chances against a relatively unknbown talent ( THEN ) Joshua who hurt Johnson bc he is a great counter puncher and throws sharper faster punches then DDD.

fighting below 10 fights is HUGE compared to 12 at this stage and DDD has only 12 Am fights under him before turning pro.

Johnson has only been legitatmely stopped once by Joshua himself.

DDD can only get better from this bc it shows work rate and control without worrying about stupid ppl who will detract bc no K.o happened against a guy KNOWN to try and survive in fights....

Take note. The plunger man
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-07-2018, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          Johnson didn't even train properly for Joshua though, he was in much worse shape. Peter Fury done an interview before the fight and gave a prediction - said Johnson was in the Fury camp and was in terrible condition, said he had no chance and looked awful.
          Pretty sure he carried a shoulder/arm injury into that fight as well. Post fight he said something a long lines of “as soon as he (Joshua) saw I couldn’t lift my right hand, it was over”

That ko loss was a complete abberation, he was and is extremely durable even at this age. I was not expecting Dubois to stop him

Comment

That was needed by DDD.

Comment

I expected a late KO from the second half

Comment

Johnson just turn up to give an up and coming Dubois some rounds.

He stopped being remotely competitive years ago.

Comment

Even though Johnson didn't really push him I was still a bit worried Dubois was going to show stamina issues. Johnson is still durable and hard to knock out. Dubois looked solid the entire fight. 2019 should be a good year for him.

Comment

Dubois basically spent 10 rounds beating up on an old man. The fight should have been stopped. Johnson barely tried to defend himself, let alone throwing anything back.

Comment

Absolute yawn fest again.. with Dubois feasting on corpses. Put him against somebody on or even close to his current level.

Make the gorman fight warren you boggle eyed..testicle chinned twat

Comment

Working...
                      X