• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The War on Drugs and what it Looks/Looked like

Spot on..................

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Some friends of mine were mentioning this the other day. It is funny how these hypocrites always get exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Spot on..................
        We've been talking about this since that Jesse Williams thread over a year and a half ago

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Some friends of mine were mentioning this the other day. It is funny how these hypocrites always get exposed.
          They're looking at investing in facilities for the drug atics to get high in. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but where were these facilities during the crack epidemic?

Also, she made a perfect point that I didn't even think about. Now that the War on drugs has a different look, the people that were criminalized for it, will they be reinstated in society and their record wiped clean? Are they a part of this new package?
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-31-2017, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Pm me, imma break it down

Comment

Some of the usual suspects can't even comment.
              Is it that see the racism present in the policy?

Comment

JimRaynor(Mr Blacks-need-to-suck-it-up-and-move-on), what's your take on this?

Comment

Well no worries, now that the heroin epidemic has devastated people outside of Black communities, people will become increasingly sympathetic towards drug users and treat it as a public health issue (as it should be) rather than a criminal issue. Shame it had to come to that to change the way drug users are over vilified.

Even some notorious 'tough on crime' and fiscally conservative Republicans are advocating for public support for opioid addicts.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-31-2017, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Well no worries, now that the heroin epidemic has devastated people outside of Black communities, people will become increasingly sympathetic towards drug users and treat it as a public health issue (as it should be) rather than a criminal issue. Shame it had to come to that to change the way drug users are over vilified.

Even some notorious 'tough on crime' and fiscally conservative Republicans are advocating for public support for opioid addicts.
                    **** drug users

Let them die

If you are so stupid as to do heroin or crack, then you really do need to die of an overdose

Tax money shouldn't be wasted on these idiots.

If you are stupid enough to take hard drugs, I think you have failed at life and deserve to die..

Marijuana is the only drug that is overvillified

Comment

Working...
                    X