Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG's style would work even better at 168 and 175.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    guess its safe for him to move up now
    After he fought Jacobs you said you liked and respected GGG. It's clear from your posts that you can't stand him and wish someone would knock him out. You **** on him every chance you get. GGG never feared Ward as you are implying. Mr. Wonderful is retired. Let it go. Move on. Give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      guess its safe for him to move up now
      My boy ain't going anywhere till he unifies

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        wrong, coming forward pressure style works less against bigger, stronger boxers.

also, what ko streak are you talking about? that's over with.
        /thread

Dumb as hell.

Comment

with chunkys ****e engine and tendency to lay on the rope, I can see GGG battering him

At 168, depending on how Eubank does in the next couple months, I can see it being highly competitive

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            If you're slow and stand in front of ggg you have zero chance of beating him. This why the story of him koing cruiserweight champs in sparring makes sense. You need to have movement, power, and elite defense to give him issues. Guys at 168 are much slower and technically much more flawed than fighters like jacobs and canelo. After he unifies, I see him continuing the ko streak at 168 easily.
            Jacobs, elite defense? Elite movement? This guy?

His defense has always been sloppy, and he's not a guy that fights off the back foot, he's a come forward fighter. The fact that he was able to box off the back foot and have as much success as he did shows how limited ggg really is.

Canelo, power? The same guy that couldn't even drop zombie Chavez? Cotto was also eating flush shots with ease. He has 0 KO's against any career MW.

Wasn't it Jacob's size that ggg fan boys were crying about? How is he going to deal with 6'2 Zurdo, 6'2 Benavidez, 6'0 Degale, 6'3 Smith, 6'1 Skoglund etc.?

I doubt his power would even carry up, every single MW that has moved up has lost their power. Guys at 168 are bigger, stronger, hit harder and are technically superior to almost anybody at 160 aside of Canelo, a career welter/jmw.

Comment

Working...
            X