Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto mitt work with Roach today, hitting hard and looks sharp

https://youtu.be/ssWPw1ZCQUE

Mitt work from today's Media Workout

Cotto looks sharp and hitting hard with his punches.

I like Kamegai as a fighter, he always gives exciting fights, he's a good person and a warrior, but after watching this I got Cotto by knockout by the 8th round or so.
    Last edited by True That; 08-16-2017, 03:44 PM.

why is there a ring girl just chilling there at the corner???

Comment

Cotto is fighting a guy who lost to Guerrero man....Should be over in under 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Cotto is fighting a guy who lost to Guerrero man....Should be over in under 6 rounds

I'll say about 8 rounds or so. Soto-Karass knocked out Berto and wobbled and hurt Thurman for a moment when he took a punch. Kamegai ate Soto-Karass punches clean and didn't flinch and Kamegai knocked Soto-Karass out too in his last fight. He kept coming on Guerrero too.

For that I give him some durability, but I think he gets KO'd for the first time in his career against Cotto in about 8 rounds or so.
        Last edited by True That; 08-16-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          why is there a ring girl just chilling there at the corner???

Lol, you're guess is as good as mine.

Comment

"looking sharp"?????.................really?

He looks like he's falling forward as he punches.
            Not sure why Freddy doesn't have him "finish" after he throws. Thats a main purpose of using pads instead of just standing there after your combinations are thrown. Everyone today just throws 2 punches then moves away! Hell if you land the two keep coming and throw 3!!!!

Cotto, Marquez and Shane need to join Wlad and Bernard and Tim go home. Lil' Floyd is next and Golovkin too.

If your fighting easy at the end it's ok to pick up the pennies but that should only be 2 fights when your still making big money.

Lets make room for the young men rising.

Ray

Comment

Marquez is retired, looks like Shane decided to retire as well. Cotto already stated that this is his last year so he is retiring by years end.

And yeah, to me he looks good. They are working on attacking from angles and the sides, that's why you see sticking and moving. It's part of the game plan for Kamegai. He's punching crisply, movement looks good. For pad work/mitt work and what they are working on for the fight it looks good.

But anyway, Cotto will be on the list with the many others that decided 2017 they would retire.

Hopefully a fight like Cotto-Matthysse gets made for December 2nd, then after that retirement.
              Last edited by True That; 08-16-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Where's my grandpa Peasant at? He's gonna jack off to this.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  and??? guerrero went the full 12 with floyd so?

Comment

Don't like how Roach threw Pac under the bus and said he's old and should retire, yet he's saying Cotto has a chance of beating Golovkin, when Cotto himself said it's his last fight. Roach is such a leech.

Comment

Working...
                    X