Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight will you pay for, GGG vs Canelo or McGregor vs Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather vs Mcgregor does nothing but damage boxing even more. Floyd is most likely going to bore the **** out of everyone and sink boxing even deeper.

He'll most likely take Conor to a 12 round pitty patty boring ass decision. It would be embarrassing for boxing.

Comment

ggg - canelo

Comment

Canelo/GGG easly

Fuuuck Fraud mayweather and Mcgruber.

REAL fight fans will go with canelo ggg, teenage wwe fans will go with that joke of a so called fight.

Comment

This is such an unusual thread, most people who are always arguing against each other are all in agreement, except larry and lil Robbie of course, I'm guessing they're the 2 voting for floyd, who'd have guessed eh

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            This is such an unusual thread, most people who are always arguing against each other are all in agreement, except larry and lil Robbie of course, I'm guessing they're the 2 voting for floyd, who'd have guessed eh
            What did i disagree with? You bellend. It doesn't matter what fight hardcore boxing fans would rather pay for, the causals are what take fights into the millions of PPV and they'll choose Mayweather-McGregor.

Comment

floyd vs. mcnugget is only a joke to us hardcore boxing fans. of course we'll pay for ggg vs. canelo. but if ESPN puts this poll on their main page.. floyd vs. mcnugget wins by a landslide. that fight has crossover appeal. it will get way more media coverage and free promotion. it can easily knock canelo off september. we have to remember ggg isn't really a household name yet. mcnugget vs. any name in the UFC is doing 1 million buys constantly. the guy is a major attraction. thats why floyd says he makes sense. floyds needs big names to sell.

and if they actually manage to get AJ on the card forget about it.. ggg vs. canelo becomes an afterthought.

Comment

Canelo/Golovkin is a boxing event. Floyd/Mcgregor a circus not to be taken seriously.

Comment

UFC fanboys all day!

Comment

Fuk what anyone else thinks, I would for sure pay for Mayweather McGregor over the other fight. Wouldn't even have a problem watching it onyoutube the day after. I'm stream team 4 life as it is.

But there's no way I'm missing a McGregor fight for nothing.

Comment

I am going to enjoy seeing McGregor slapped silly like Gatti but the real fight I'm looking forward to is Canelo-GGG. Too many question marks around that fight whereas Mayweather-McGregor is a foregone conclusion.

Comment

Working...
                      X