No announcement yet.

I bought a $35 dry aged ribeye today...for $4 bucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    Don't knock my penis till you try it. If you think that cut of beef you bought was good. My beef will make you cum yourself.

Come here buddy, come get this beef.
    Red k'd and reported for offering me your beef stick

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Red k'd and reported for offering me your beef stick
      Red k for my beef? My beef is grade A Green k quality. Once you try my beef stick, I hope I see you start a thread about how you got a great deal on my delicious and fabulously good beef.
      Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 10-14-2016, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Dude I don't want to talk about your beef stick any further it's making me really uncomfortable right now

Comment

Dude I don't want to talk about your beef stick any further it's making me really uncomfortable right now
          Dude well then stop talking about it and get over here and try it. This beef is waiting for your hot wet lips to wrap around it and indulge.

Comment

Dude well then stop talking about it and get over here and try it. This beef is waiting for your hot wet lips to wrap around it and indulge.
            f**k it

PM sent

Comment

So there's this high end grocery store by my place -- they got the high brow **** that your average grocery store doesn't have. Like prime grade steaks and ****. So once in a while when I feel like splurging, I'll cop me an expensive cut of steak there.

Today I bought a dry aged steak (I think the butcher said it was dry aged for 6 weeks or something like that). $35 a pound. I asked the guy to cut me off a pound. He weighs it and then wraps it -- and then slaps a price tag on it with a bar code.

Well as I was checking out, I realized that the dude slapped the wrong price tag on it. He weighed the dry aged steak as regular sausage...and a pound of sausage there I guess costs $4 bucks, because on my $35 ribeye it had a $4 sausage price tag on it.

So yeah, I got a $35 cut of prime grade beef for $4 bucks

Just wanted to share that
              Should make that steak taste all the better. Props for your shady ways. That will come in handy during WWZ.

Comment

f**k it

PM sent
                You PM and I'll give you my location and then you can get to work on this grade A beef of mine.

Comment

This message is for everyone not just Mike D, but if anyone is looking for a perfect cut of prime grade A beef. Come see me. I got a beautiful cut of beef for y'all.

Come get it boys.

Comment

You PM and I'll give you my location and then you can get to work on this grade A beef of mine.
                    green k inbound for good deals on prime beef stick

Comment

green k inbound for good deals on prime beef stick
                      Green K returned, now get over here and you'll get more than a green K.

Comment

Working...
                      X