• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
    Shut up, wanksta!
    shut your window shoppin azz up

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      You know he threw that pitch that way purely for attention, right?

I REFUSE to believe any healthy man is that bad at throwing a baseball.

A female? Absolutely.

A man? Not a chance.
      Did he say it was purely for attention? His album was coming up and the attention he wanted was that he can't throw a baseball properly in his home team's home game in Queens?

Oh 50 Cent can't throw a ball, i'ma go buy his album now, that does it!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Did he say it was purely for attention? His album was coming up and the attention he wanted was that he can't throw a baseball properly in his home team's home game in Queens?

Oh 50 Cent can't throw a ball, i'ma go buy his album now, that does it!
        I know he's done some other questionable shyt in the past that seemed like he was reaching for attention. I just can't accept any healthy man throwing the ball like that.

he threw that shyt like a woman.
        Last edited by BigNuts; 05-02-2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Imagine if you had a relative with a disability and some guy recorded him, mocking him and sh.it and posted it online for everyone to see.

Comment

Cent was wrong here. Cent should have left the chap alone.

Cent should apologise.

Comment

How cruel.

Americans are so litigious though. Makes me lose sympathy.

Comment

50 got a mental disease that make him think he's 16yrs still. This mfer still doing lil kid ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  50 got a mental disease that make him think he's 16yrs still. This mfer still doing lil kid ****.
                  Yeah I remember him sending his son a text saying he would disown him and he would just make another son.

Comment

50 cent is an idiot he is 40 years old acting like a dumb ass, whats up with these grown ass rappers acting immature?

50 cent is taking so many L's. I remember when this dude first came on the scene in the early 2000's he was gangsta, everyone was like dang this guy is a mix of Tupac and Biggie, he was shot up several times, he had that tough guy attitude didn't act like a clown, now this dude real colors came out and he is a goofy ass immature weirdo lol

Comment

Normally I'd say suing is a b*tch move, but in this case it's perfectly warranted. Hopefully he makes some money off of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X