No announcement yet.

Read This...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read This...

Hmm well i've never really had a street fight only boxing matches, i know i can take punches with gloves on but can I take them with it off? Because now I have two boys and there dad after me and it's impossible for me to back out. So can i take punches with gloves off?

I don't think you'll notice too much with the adrenalin rush - although you'll feel it later! If you take hard punches from boxers then you should be able to take most hard punchers with or without gloves.

Why are those guys and their dad after you? I wouldn't suggest taking on all 3 because that would be foolish!

Comment

in my experience a trained boxer will always win a street fight against an UNEXPERIENCED streetfighter. A trained boxer vs an experienced street fighter i would say is fair game, as long as the fighters stay on their feet. unexperienced streetfighters and even some experienced ones tend to throw wide looping punches, just throw quick straight punches and ul hit em first. I advise you to not fight 3 ppl or ur asking for a beating.

Comment

if u can take punches agaiants boxers then a guy from the streets is no problem at all. ive been hit barefist and ive been hit with gloves and let me tell you barefist sure hurts and stings ur face alot more but dats just pain. a boxer with gloves has alot better chance of knocking you then a dickhead with no gloves

Comment

But i get a real nervous feeling. I dunno if its adrenaline or what. also this boy is experienced street fighter and a bit tapped in the head.

Comment

A baseball bat across the face can solve your problems!

Fighting in the streets is a waste of time anyway, can't you talk your way out of it?

Comment

I can't talk my way out of it.. He'll never give up lol i just wanna know if ill be able to take a punch to the face with a glove off.

Comment

i just wanna know if ill be able to take a punch to the face with a glove off.
                There's only one way to find out....

Comment

ok listen this ain't the greatest advice but if its one on one than its a fight but after there's more then one bring a bat

if he says anything then look at him and say yea i'll use a bat because i got two hands and you got three guys i'm just trying to even it up

and if he says your a ***** for using a bat ask him why he needs 2 extra guys

watch out because if you use a bat thats either

Assualt with a weapon
                  or
                  battery
                  could even be aggravated assualt
                  i'm not sure which (thats in america i'm not sure laws in other countries)

Don't throw the first punch

Comment

1 thing is ill never use a weapon, but ill have boys with me, it would be a 1 on 1.. and i have height advantage. and power advantage and speed advantage just never been hit accept in boxing lol

Comment

Working...
                    X