• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont do it!!!!!!!!

...but if you do , have milk on standby, i think thats supposed to help

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
      Scorpion chilies aren't nothing to fuk with. What you planning on doing with them?
      My coworker grows them and gave me one once. One night I came home very drunk and needed to eat something before I went to sleep. Found some instant Pho. Cooked it up, no sriracha but hey I got that chili, wrong move. Only sliced maybe a 1/4 of it and put it in my soup, it was like lava in my stomach. I was so drunk I still ate it all. Layed in bed for half and hour moaning, holding my stomach before I passed out.

I once ate 12 atomic hot wings from Wingstop when i was drunk off my ass, man my stomach and ass paid for for it the next day, never again!

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
        I once ate 12 atomic hot wings from Wingstop when i was drunk off my ass, man my stomach and ass paid for for it the next day, never again!

The pain was worse coming out
        wet toilet paper is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          Sambal basically is sauce made from fresh peppers, you can choose the chilies/peppers based on your taste.
          and of course isn't really super hot coz i add another many ingredients for only 2-3 super peppers. i'm making food not try to be dare devil.
          I know what Sambal is. Bisa bahasa sed!kit.
          Last edited by Ryn0; 10-16-2014, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            I know what Sambal is. Bisa bahasa sed!kit.
            okelah kalo begitu

it just such a nice, rare and expensive ingredients i dont have the gut to waste it like in youtube, add it in Sampadeh stew, just wow!!

Last edited by betmen; 10-16-2014, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              The Ghost Pepper is the Hottest. Just look at this prank vid

Ghost pepper is just another name for the bhut jolokia. It was dethroned by a few peppers but primarily the carolina reaper and very recently the rare/hard to find/not yet stable chocolate bhutlah. Check out some vids of the chocolate bhutlah on youtube. Thing is a beast mainly because of its size but people who can handle the reaper get dominated by this one

Comment

dude, you are going to freaking die if you eat those things.

my tongue got a little skiddish just looking at those peppers.

Comment

it certainly hot but still acceptable. i use too make sambal(google it) with trinidad scorpion several time. use only one or two if you wanna make sambal/sauce with it, is more than enough.

I love too add it in Gulai(coconut milk stew) and curry.

scorpion, as in the arachnid?

you eatin bugs, bro?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    scorpion, as in the arachnid?

you eatin bugs, bro?
                    it'll be cool if i can eat those, saving a lot of money. i see a lot of scorpions in my house. they always come-out from one place behind my tv cabinet, maybe there is a hole from outside behind my tv cabinet, idk i'm too lazy too check it out

Comment

it'll be cool if i can eat those, saving a lot of money. i see a lot of scorpions in my house. they always come-out from one place behind my tv cabinet, maybe there is a hole from outside behind my tv cabinet, idk i'm too lazy too check it out
                      Wtf. If I had scorpions in my house I would ****ing move

Comment

Working...
                      X