Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you fat, thin or in shape?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5'11'' - 6'0'' anywhere from 168-172 usually. Average is how I feel.

Comment

6'1 between 195 and 200lbs. I am fit, I can run five miles again and that was something I haven't been able to do since college.

I do some where between 300 and 600 push-ups a day.

i am going on about my routine. I feel great and superbly fit. admittedly parts of my body ie; hamstrings are tweaked sometimes whereas i would never fall pray to those kinds of injuries before.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        You're also a proud organ donor. And out of shape people shouldn't receive organ transplantations.
        Wrong, people who use drugs, eat fast food, and never excersice shouldn't receive organ transplants.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          6'1 between 195 and 200lbs. I am fit, I can run five miles again and that was something I haven't been able to do since college.

I do some where between 300 and 600 push-ups a day.

i am going on about my routine. I feel great and superbly fit. admittedly parts of my body ie; hamstrings are tweaked sometimes whereas i would never fall pray to those kinds of injuries before.
          You need to work on your leg muscle growth.

You look like you're walking on stumps.

Comment

im in good shape 5 ft 11 and weigh around 139 142

Comment

Im in shape, always had a good base from playing sports for my school teams,(swimming, rugby etc) but let myself get out of shape for a few years but under the flab was someone waiting to get out

Once you have a good base I find you can let yourself get out of shape if work and family take over and you cant train for a period of time, but once you get back into training it takes 9-12 weeks and you look good again.

When work gets real busy, training gets put on the back burner. Im way past caring about a 6 pack, those days are gone and i couldnt be bothered with the diet to get one again, so not shredded

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                You need to work on your leg muscle growth.

You look like you're walking on stumps.
                rubbish. my legs are long lean and have zero fat on them.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  Im in shape, always had a good base from playing sports for my school teams,(swimming, rugby etc) but let myself get out of shape for a few years but under the flab was someone waiting to get out

Once you have a good base I find you can let yourself get out of shape if work and family take over and you cant train for a period of time, but once you get back into training it takes 9-12 weeks and you look good again.
                  me to a T.

Comment

I have an average/athletic build, I have a pretty big frame

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post

When work gets real busy, training gets put on the back burner. Im way past caring about a 6 pack, those days are gone and i couldnt be bothered with the diet to get one again, so not shredded
                      Agree - I was never meant to be a fatty, it's just not in my genes. And if you were active as a young man, you have that 'base' as you call it.

Comment

Working...
                      X