Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do you think the fake marriage proposal was classless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cringe inducing.

Comment

No. I had no problem with it. The only thing I would label classless would be the lack of professionalism he showed by missing weight. But Al Haymon aplologized to team Escobedo and made him an offer he couldn't refuse and he made more money last night than he has ever made.

Comment

nah it doesn't bother me. i thought it was kinda funny even though i already expected him to pull something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
          I didnt even watch the postfight presser cause I cant stand hearing Broner talk really. dude is annoying and his super-lame Floyd impersonations are embarrassing
          tell me about it.he might be a good boxer but hes a total prick! hes the type of wanker you want to see knocked out.hes obviously trying to create an image (mayweather style) as the flash.brash guy that everyone wants to see lose.whats all this comb my hair ****-his hair dosent move=wanker. while im at it who is that wanker who seems to be at all the major fights standing behind the fighters talking why their being announced and clapping away like a right wanker-is he haymons son or something like that ?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Here's the stuff

You can tell she's not the wife type. She's beautiful but she's no keeper. She's only with him because of his name, girls like that have standards that make morals irrelevant. Broner knows it too. If she could have had the chance to bag Floyd she would have. After Broner she's off to the NBA or hip hop groupie status.

Comment

Also stop looking for these fighters to be quiet, humble dorks. The people want to be entertained and I thought that was pretty damn funny. There is nobody like the original in the ring but Broner's sharper than Floyd when it comes to interview antics.

Being hated and feared is the goal dumba$$

Comment

I didn't find it funny. I found it as attention seeking and a diversion from his none attempt at making weight.

Comment

I really think this kid is ******ed. It wasn't funny and it wasn't cool, it was a waste of my time that I'll never be able to get back.

Comment

no joke i was watching wrestling the other day(just by chance i never ever watch it) and the same exact fake marriage proposal happened.

Comment

Yes, he completely disrespected his girlfriend for the world to see. I know he didnt mean to disrespect her and thought it would be funny but it wasn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X