Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 2600 dollars a month too little for child support?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Guys like you are a disgrace to humanity. I've seen posts like these from you before.

You're saying Chris should give her half of what he owns so she can give all of Chris's money to whoever is fkcing her every other week?

All she did was have a baby. A child's welfare is not worth over $2600 a month. Child support is for the child. Not for the gold digging mother and the mother's boyfriends (plural).

Look at the Hulk Hogan situation, which doesn't even remotely compare to this one because at least they were married.

Grow some cajones man. This chick needs to get a job. Not a job making money off Chris's name on some reality show, but a normal person's 9-5 like everyone else.

I get up and go to work in the morning just like everyone else. My gf has a kid and she gets up and goes to work like everyone else.

You're so quick to insult the welfare system in this country, but yet you're advocating this crap. Come on man.
    You must have gotten a chick prego and paid $300 a month in child support which was like 30% of your paycheck

The hogan situation was because of alimony I think, completely different situation

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      That's $31,200 of child support a year.

Sounds like $2,600 is what Bosh is supposed to give for child support.

I don't know why a child needs more than that.
      There are people who work really hard and $31k is their yearly salary. This is a child getting that. And this child will get more than that once she gets older. Daddy is gonna have to shell out more money for his daughter when she asks him for it, but right now that's good.
      that's the thing, $2600 is more than enough for the kid, but not enough for the greedy ho bag.

After taxes, $2600 is more than i make without overtime. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        You must have gotten a chick prego and paid $300 a month in child support which was like 30% of your paycheck

The hogan situation was because of alimony I think, completely different situation
        Hulkster got jobbed big time.

i don't like the guy, but i really do feel for him.

and his ex was banging some 19 year old country singing hunk. lmaoooooooo

Comment

I have no children kid.

I just hate gold digging women.
          Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 06-26-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            She's a greedy pig. I would be happy with 1/4 of that. Someone needs to tell her ass child support means to support the child, not fund her lifestyle. Stupid ****.
            End of thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              She's a greedy pig. I would be happy with 1/4 of that. Someone needs to tell her ass child support means to support the child, not fund her lifestyle. Stupid ****.
              you should become a family division judge!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Child support is based on the father's ability to pay, not on the minimum requirements to sustain them. Nobody is suggesting that Bosh give her half his income but the dude somehow makes a million and a half a month. It's one thing if that's his minimum amount and he pays more directly to the child voluntarily. But I suspect that this is it, the extent of his financial involvement, and the amount is absurdly low relative to his income.
                Exactly

You'd think the possibility of losing millions over 18 + years would prevent these guys from getting random broads pregnant but no

But 2600 is ridiculously low. I Think that the NY rate is 17% for just 1 kid. He's lucky his not giving her 17% which is ~ 3.4 mil a year

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  I have no children kid.

I just hate gold digging women.
                  How about men who have bastard kids who don't wanna take responsibility for them?

For every golddigger, there's a guy with 10 kids with 10 women that doesn't pay a dime for either of them

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Hulkster got jobbed big time.

i don't like the guy, but i really do feel for him.

and his ex was banging some 19 year old country singing hunk. lmaoooooooo
                    Yea but I think it was because of alimony with is different

Comment

How about men who have bastard kids who don't wanna take responsibility for them?

For every golddigger, there's a guy with 10 kids with 10 women that doesn't pay a dime for either of them

Why are you ducking my post?

I'm the only woman with kids in this thread. Does my opinion not count?

Comment

Working...
                      X