Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the klitschko's the only Europeans to "never" leave Europe but have a HOF legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    The riddick bowe that fought Holyfield would have knocked Wlad & Vitali out...
    Riddick Bowe would've ducked both Vitali and Wlad and throw his belt in the bin for not having to face them.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      The riddick bowe that fought Holyfield would have knocked Wlad & Vitali out...
      Oh brother

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Zoo got beat by Philips earlier in his career. Hatton was the #1 guy in his division for a while till Pac came and took it from him. But if you want to say Hatton wasn't all that then fine by me, it makes Floyd's already overrated resume for greatness look worse.

LMAO @ the real challenges.

Jones fighting your cop and trash collectors isn't called domination to me. Ring title does. My opinion.

Calzaghe still dominated whether you like it or not AND got two Ring belts in the process. People are just butthurt he exposed a black supremacist bully and made Jones look stupid after all that playing he did to his opponents in the ring. He got a taste of his own medicine.

And these so called greats you call have made a career as well fighting guys out of their prime. From Jack Johnson fighting Jefferies to Robinson fighting Armstrong to Tyson fighting Holmes, etc.

I knew your bull**** with "I'll wait" will be brought up with downgrading. No matter who I list. **** if Robinson was European and I would of mentioned him you would of come up with some bullshit to downgrade him.

FYI I'm Mexican/American and love boxers from everywhere, I give them all a fair share. Their fanatics however are a different story.
        Jones unified the LHW division aside from the belt DM had in which he would not give up because he was scared to fight Jones, and for good reason.

Oh and Calzaghe was a great fighter but he only had a notion to face Roy after he was pitifully faded. Prime Roy destroys and knocks out any version of Calzaghe. Especially at 168.

Comment

thats because the US has no heavyweights right now. if we did the klits would gladly fight them on american soil.

Comment

Working...
          X