Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Male pattern baldness.. who are the unlucky ones?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male pattern baldness.. who are the unlucky ones?

Most men come to terms with this much later on in life, usually in their 30's or 40's.. some men are unfortunate enough to have lost it all in their 20's, others are lucky motherf***ers that die with a full head of hair.. so to my dismay my hair started receding about a year or so ago.. it's not at the point where people stop and say 'wow, your head's turning into an egg' but it's enough for me to look at old photo's and think 'damn, I miss having that on my head'

So I'm wondering who else was born with this gene? I'm 23 this year and have probably lost about half an inch on the corners, really unsure about how long I have left.. but I've been told it's caused by an overload of testosterone, so I don't mind sacrificing a bit of hair if the outcome means I'm more of a man than most.

First, stop looking at yourself in the mirror, second buy a trimmer machine. Third be confident about your baldness and you'll have more chicks than you've had when you had perfect hair.

Comment

Comment

I was born with a full head of thick black hair, and I will die with a full head of thick (mostly) black hair.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          First, stop looking at yourself in the mirror, second buy a trimmer machine. Third be confident about your baldness and you'll have more chicks than you've had when you had perfect hair.
          Way ahead of you, I couldn't give a nun's chuck about my hair loss.. I'm not an ugly guy with or without hair, so there's no worries about my love life on the horizon.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I was born with a full head of thick black hair, and I will die with a full head of thick (mostly) black hair.
          Embrace it bro, you still rockin' the Predator look?

Comment

Nah, I'm all short and proper for the time being. Rocking the "messy ****es in the front" look right now, at least until it gets long enough so that I can rock the "sexy bed head" look, and then ultimately, the "dirty hobo" look.

Comment

I'll post up some comparison pictures tomorrow of me with hair in my younger days to now rocking the 'faux hawk'.. for you cunts to laugh at me.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Nah, I'm all short and proper for the time being. Rocking the "messy ****es in the front" look right now, at least until it gets long enough so that I can rock the "sexy bed head" look, and then ultimately, the "dirty hobo" look.
                You're 6'7, nobody's gonna say shit no matter what hairstyle you're representing.

Comment

Originally posted by 5hanus View Post
                  You're 6'7, nobody's gonna say shit no matter what hairstyle you're representing.
                  You're wrong there are always Serbians somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by 5hanus View Post
                    Fair enough. Though if I were yolked up I'm sure even less would be said.

As for the faux hawk, nice choice. My hair is finally long enough on top for me to rock one of those, myself. I always kinda thought they were for douchebags, just because most people I see wearing them dress like douchebags, but I've worn it like that a few times and I've noticed that for whatever reason, chicks really dig it.

Especially if you got some growth above the ears that you can style forward so that it edges out around your eyes.

Throw in a pair of sick sideburns and it's an instant panty dropper.

Comment

Working...
                    X