Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-18-2011, 09:00 PM #41
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,958,514.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea$y Money View Post
Look clown,

you and every other minion here has stated that in order for Pac to fight Floyd, Manny must do Floyds extra testing to ensure a fair fight.

Now, that the world has seen Mayweather sucker punch an opponent into a KO,

you nor any other of your kind has any say on the matter in regards to integrity or sportsmanship.

What the world saw last night, was a fighter who claims to be the best ever,

have to sucker punch his opponent in order to secure a victory.

No integrity, no class and certainly no sportsmanship involved in that.

With that, Floyd has no ground to stand on when talking about making Manny take any test because its for the betterment of the sport.
Ok you little d!ck moron,

Last night the #1 boxer in the world fought the #2 WW champion of the world.

If you don't undertsand boxing, then it makes no sense to explain anything to you or any of your little d!ck kind.

The fact of the matter is that Floyd calls the shots. Not Manny Pacquiao. That peasant can't even hold on to his own money. Arum is desperate because Pacquiao is running out of options and is looking to fight Morales again.

At the end of the day, any boxer who wants a shot at boxing's MVP will take the test. Nearly every boxer within 2 divisions either way has expressed that they would be more than open to take the tests.

Floyd has options. Pacquiao has only a few that fans will respect. Proof of that is that only a few respect Pacquiao's upcoming fight. It will tank. The only buzz will be if Marquez wins. Aside from that the hype is quickly catching up with the reality of the Pacquiao myth.

So blather on about integrity. We all knew you weren't man enough to step up to my challenge that I issued to you. But like Pacquiao, instead of trying you're a no-show.

Peasants to the end.

You are beneath me and so are all of you little dick peasant brothers.
Brother Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-18-2011, 09:37 PM #42
I still love Mexico...

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
TintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 173,764,259,533.33
Total Points: 174,821,533,589.56
:boxing: - mellow_mood For consistently solid posting! - The Surgeon For a super poster! - jazluvr No Message - Tha_Greatest Heres to another great night of Boxing - x3_bazooka_x3 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBell11 View Post
My thoughts...
First of all I am not a "floyd fan", secondly, I was rooting for Ortiz because I believe his youth and pressure would be a big factor in the fight.

That being said, I truly believe this "situation" would not have happened if Ortiz had not intentionally head butted mayweather.

In all honesty, I agree with some of the "floyd fans" that what he did in retaliation is justifiable. EYE for an EYE. I also agree with the stance of "protect yourself at all times"... it is the hurt business, aside from a "dap" i.e., touch gloves, hugging and kissing is totally unessesary (unacceptable for ANYONE). Despite being a "cheap shot" and very dissappointing for all paying customers to expect a "fair" fight, it was a legit punch. It totally sucks to see how it went down, I am disgusted with the "situation" but can only accept the fact that it is a legit (yet unfullfilled) victory.

Congrats to Floyd for putting on a show....................
This is how I feel.
TintaBoricua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:12 PM #43
New trends

Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
Rampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 77,947,608,708,285,968.00
Total Points: 77,947,620,759,367,296.00
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Jay View Post
Ok you little d!ck moron,

Last night the #1 boxer in the world fought the #2 WW champion of the world.

If you don't undertsand boxing, then it makes no sense to explain anything to you or any of your little d!ck kind.

The fact of the matter is that Floyd calls the shots. Not Manny Pacquiao. That peasant can't even hold on to his own money. Arum is desperate because Pacquiao is running out of options and is looking to fight Morales again.

At the end of the day, any boxer who wants a shot at boxing's MVP will take the test. Nearly every boxer within 2 divisions either way has expressed that they would be more than open to take the tests.

Floyd has options. Pacquiao has only a few that fans will respect. Proof of that is that only a few respect Pacquiao's upcoming fight. It will tank. The only buzz will be if Marquez wins. Aside from that the hype is quickly catching up with the reality of the Pacquiao myth.

So blather on about integrity. We all knew you weren't man enough to step up to my challenge that I issued to you. But like Pacquiao, instead of trying you're a no-show.

Peasants to the end.

You are beneath me and so are all of you little dick peasant brothers.
So instead of addressing the topic, which is, Floyd being a hypocrite in regards to fair fights, and how his antics cost him the leverage in any fight with Manny Pacquiao,

you resort to calling me a "little d!ck moron".

lol

The fact of the matter is this,

Floyd ranted and raved about having a fair fight with Pacquiao. Then, he resorts to a cheap shot to KO an opponent.

No legs to stand on any more pal.

At the end of the day, every opponent that has fought Manny, has fought him under the same guidelines as everyone else.

Floyd has no leg to stand on in regards to a fair fight. He destroyed that last night.

But its not like he really wanted the fight anyways. We've seen him duck Margarito and Cotto as well. Most of us were simply curious as to what his excuse would be to duck Manny.

"Hes on power pellets".

Rampad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:14 PM #44
HAMZA GAZIJA

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
BoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,460,329,526,336,778.00
Total Points: 16,460,329,527,267,084.00
Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz 
Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. here's a pork snack - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

duckqiao fans looking for any excuse to justify their coward hero duckqiao for ducking the fight and the test..have fun with catch weight mr congressman like fight easy fight no hard fight he very humble man
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BoZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:23 PM #45
bwok bwok chicken chicken

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
tdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond reputetdubb has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,932.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea$y Money View Post
His entire basis for having it is because he wanted a "fair" fight and to "clean up the sport of boxing".

All of that, is now gone. Forever.

Sorry Floyd stans, your boy killed any argument you had for wanting this bs.
Yup. Now Floyd is a proven liar, ducker, coward, and a cheater. What a f&g....
tdubb is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
demanding, extra, floyd, leverage, lost, testing

User Tag List