No announcement yet.

tye fields vs rafael butler oct 7 in edmonton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tye fields vs rafael butler oct 7 in edmonton

i called this one.i figured if sheldon hinton wouldnt step up(don't blame him cause twice he couldn't beat fat 295lbs indian ken frank)& since canadian HW's are not lining up to fight him(including Pajkic)i thought he would look for a decent american JM like butler, gavern or his old pal cisse salif.butler had a good scrap with pajkic.pajkic took some heat in this fight but did enough to win & prove he has a solid chin.i'm curious to see this fight because butler can punch but has weak chin much like fields.pajkic is featherfisted but still adecent fighter.this fight won't last long imo...both will go for the early KO...could be some great fire works unless butler folds like he did vs david price.best HW fight in edmonton since fields vs firtha.

Butler is a strong puncher, Fields has to be careful.

Butler is also chinny, and Tye can punch...

So it's guaranteed this fight will end in a brutal KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Butler is a strong puncher, Fields has to be careful.

Butler is also chinny, and Tye can punch...

So it's guaranteed this fight will end in a brutal KO.
      and i will be close to the action with my camera.i will record the fight as i did with his last few fights but i also taped them on sportsnet west.thet show it in delay a few weeks after.tye definately has to be careful.if butler catches him early with a big uppercut it could be lights out! if tye wins pajkic will have no choice but to fight him or vacate his title...i want that fight to happen in edmonton.there is no other canadian contenders other then stiverne(who has 3 regional belts & a mandatory coming vs vitali...can't see a stiverne fight lol!

Comment

I was at the Pajkic-Butler fight. I thought Butler did enough to win and a draw at worst, the judging was crazy bad. And I was rooting for Pajkic.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          I was at the Pajkic-Butler fight. I thought Butler did enough to win and a draw at worst, the judging was crazy bad. And I was rooting for Pajkic.
          i had pajkic winning but i watched it on tv...i had it 96-94pajkic but the next couple times i watched i changed an early rd & my final judgement after a few views was 95-95...that clown harry davis(i think)had it 118-110 pajkic...lol!

Comment

Working...
          X