No announcement yet.

"floyd dont like to fight, he dont like to fight" - marques

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    PUGA PUGA PUGA!!! tell 'em. . . lol your name is very cool to say. do you pronounce it PEW-ga. or POOH-ga (just like it's spelled)? OR, is it like PUG-A
    it's pronouncd just like it is spelled....no biggie how you pronouce it tho since i cant hear it anyways........

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      Translation: "Floyd won't stand still long enough to be hit solidly. We want to see fighters with no defense, swollen faces, busted lips, and concussions in there. It ain't fair."
      That's exactly what he means lmfao sad that the word "warrior" is being use by these fans as standing there getting ur ass kicked and fighting back

Comment

He just fought with his father come on.

Comment

"floyd don't like to fight, he don't like to fight" -- marquez

lol at floyd apologists. it's as if this is something new. this is general knowledge.

Comment

Marquez is such a *******!!

Comment

Didn't bother reading after the title. It was clear watching the fight Floyd carried Marquez, didn't want to do damage. Probably really respected the guy.

Fought like it compared to watching him go after Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                Translation: "Floyd won't stand still long enough to be hit solidly. We want to see fighters with no defense, swollen faces, busted lips, and concussions in there. It ain't fair."
                Lmfao pretty much!! I can't hit him so he's not a warrior lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  ...starts @4:20 mark.....

.. here's what he said:

" floyd is difficult becuase he does'nt like to fight. if the people want to watch a great fight, they need two fighters in the ring..maywaether doesnt want to fight, doesn't like to fight ..and in this fight , i think the difference is the weight becuse he dont give the weight(dont know what he meant there) and ah, he does'nt like to fight , mayweather ..it's very different , he does'nt like to fight and ah i want to fight ..and in this fight on nov 12, eh manny and me, everybody will be watching two warriors in the ring, that is the diffrence"

jmm's message = floyd does'nt like to fight.....i think he made that clear.

In other words:

Wifebeater is a pu$$y... also that f@ggit didn't make the catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    i did'nt see anyone complaining there....he was just statin how he feels about the floyd fight...you know just like how he feels he won vs pac

see, even marquez thinks floyd aint a warrior....
                    Going toe to toe until someone gets knocked out doesn't make you a warrior. People seem to forget this is boxing, not street fighting. The game is hit and not get hit.

Comment

Maybe Marquez is mad because he doesn't know how to fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X