Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Haye wins, will people give him credit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a fan of both brothers. Of course he gets credit. Valuev is massive.

Comment

And a bump.

Comment

If and when Haye wins he'll shoot his mouth off about how great he is. Fact is, he's bottled out of fighting the real champions, twice!

Comment

If he wins he will deserve some credit. This is a mammoth task. Woolly mammoth, even.

Comment

You beat a champion, you become a champion, you deserve champion credit. Everyone who defeats Valuev deserves credit just off the size disadvantages they are over-coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
              If and when Haye wins he'll shoot his mouth off about how great he is. Fact is, he's bottled out of fighting the real champions, twice!
              DURRRRRRRRRRR. Did you even bother to read?

Originally posted by PittyPat
              If Haye were to stop or decision the giant, would that elevate him in your view? Forget his personality and trash-talking for just one moment, because hatred of a fighter's personality only serves to cloud one's judgement.
              Now try again.

Comment

In terms of class in their respective divsions, I rate Valuev slightly higher than that mug Ktolnik that Khan dethroned. Not by much, tho.

Comment

I wasn't happy with him opting for Valuev over Vitali and I think Valuev's chances are being very overstated amid all the Sky promotion (which has been top notch) but yeah it's still a legit win. Valuev is a world titleist, he's very big, and I'd definitely place him among the top ten most skilled heavyweights as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
                    In terms of class in their respective divsions, I rate Valuev slightly higher than that mug Ktolnik that Khan dethroned. Not by much, tho.
                    Then you are ridiculous.

Comment

Most hardcore Klitschko fans are picking Haye to lose, so if they don't give him credit for a win, it's just pure hate, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                      X