Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Those Who Bought the PPV: Do You Regret it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Those Who Bought the PPV: Do You Regret it?

At first I was very disappointed in the fight, I really thought Hatton was gonna at least provide some resistance. Now that I've sobered up and gotten to watch the fight again, those were two extremely exciting rounds topped off by a vicious KO.

I'm really still on the fence, just wondering what everyone else who bought the PPV thought of the fight.

I watched 7 hours of boxing.

So no.

Comment

Hell no.

I watch boxing for excitement and to find out who's the better of the two fighters.

Atleast now we definitely know, thats better than any gay-ass 12 rd boredom filled split decision.

Comment

It was a historic moment in boxing so that alone is a "NO." Plus I got to see pacquiao in peak physical form, he was a beast!

Comment

hell no

Comment

lets just say i would have paid $500

and yes the undercard was good, the korobov and soto wins in particular

Comment

It feels wasted.

Comment

The undercard wasn't that good. And the main event lasted about 6 minutes.

I like to see competitive main events. But a lot of times it's a blow out in a big fight.

It seems lately that all the great fights are free.

Comment

I had a fun ass time last nite. The big fight was a letdown to some of the cats who were over, but thankfully we didn't pay for the show anyway.

Comment

First PPV I paid for this year, the main event was electric and I had people over they were all shocked with the KO.

I don't regret paying the $60 for the PPV, we have to be bite the bullet sometimes when they make a mega fight we have been wanting to see. Plus watching on a ****ty stream is only an option if your watching alone or don't mind it cutting out.

Comment

Working...
                    X