Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I *might* have made a mistake voting for Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I *might* have made a mistake voting for Obama.

I'm looking at some of the things he's doing ... especially with the bans he's trying to impose which will only go until its completely banned.

A ban to a limit is a ban until its finished completely.

For someone reason... it sorta scares me to think of no one being able to have guns at all because the government says so.

Sorry if this makes someone mad.. just felt like saying it.

and the robin hood act seems exactly like i said. an act.

Sorry i don't have a billion facts like some of you guys.. but I'm gettin this feeling everytime he talks. and the federal reserve...

can someone completely explain that to me?

Exactly where does the money come from?..amount of Gold a country has determines what?

Nobody in our country legally has guns. Whens the last time one of our schools got shot up??

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      Nobody in our country legally has guns. Whens the last time one of our schools got shot up??
      Seriously? Guns are banned in UK; you're kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
        I'm looking at some of the things he's doing ... especially with the bans he's trying to impose which will only go until its completely banned.

A ban to a limit is a ban until its finished completely.

For someone reason... it sorta scares me to think of no one being able to have guns at all because the government says so.

Sorry if this makes someone mad.. just felt like saying it.

and the robin hood act seems exactly like i said. an act.

Sorry i don't have a billion facts like some of you guys.. but I'm gettin this feeling everytime he talks. and the federal reserve...

can someone completely explain that to me?

Exactly where does the money come from?..amount of Gold a country has determines what?
        You think. I did not vote for him becuase I saw this coming. The Dems will try to pust everything they have wanted to do for the last 20 years in the next 4. Get ready for higher taxes on the rich, gun bans, carbon tax credits, press allowed to photo soliders caskets, welfare expansion...etc. If you actually work and pay taxed, you are screwed under this administration.

The just print money. You could take 100% of the income of the richest 2% of americans and still not pay for half of Obamas budget. Scary...

Comment

March 1996, Dublin....which actually prompted the ban.

April 2002, Germany

I would be interested so see the crime statics since the ban. I dont know what they are, but in Austrailia, the crime rate is up since they banned hand guns.

Comment

you're not seriously saying that you have a better country cause you have a ban on guns? A ban on guns is a way to come in an have martial law and you can't do **** about it, putting you in camps (yes like the nazi's) etc. It it certainly doesn't mean you can't get a gun, if a criminal wants something he's going to get it.

I mean just look at canada, people killing with knives, cutting off their heads, etc.. what shows more animalistic behavior, 5 gun shot wounds or someone stabbing a person 20 times then cutting their head off and showing it to people?

Comment

ok. what do you even mean by that. guns are legal. what year you livin in? You must mean something else.

You can go buy a gun and then wait bout a week and its yours.. duh.. gun permit.. in your house.. and for hunting..

What do you mean no one legally has guns?

EDIT:
              OHHHH YOUR IN UK

Comment

From ireland myself.
                You can buy a gun for hunting only but
                only rifles can be bought, i think.

To be honest i don't even know anyone who
                has a gun and i grew up in the country.
                And I don't even know where to buy a hunting rifle.

Don't really want to get into the gun debate.
                But in ireland there is approx. 5 million people and
                there was only 49 murders in 2008 -> Source

Comment

Originally posted by *~*malvada*~* View Post
                  you're not seriously saying that you have a better country cause you have a ban on guns? A ban on guns is a way to come in an have martial law and you can't do **** about it, putting you in camps (yes like the nazi's) etc. It it certainly doesn't mean you can't get a gun, if a criminal wants something he's going to get it.

I mean just look at canada, people killing with knives, cutting off their heads, etc.. What shows more animalistic behavior, 5 gun shot wounds or someone stabbing a person 20 times then cutting their head off and showing it to people?
                  yea... And it seems closer than ever before. Im second guessing myself now.. Im looking for the signs though.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post

I mean just look at canada, people killing with knives, cutting off their heads, etc.. what shows more animalistic behavior, 5 gun shot wounds or someone stabbing a person 20 times then cutting their head off and showing it to people?
                    When you put it like that, you make it sound as if without guns we're living in total chaos, in an anarchic society where anything goes and good law abiding citizens are helpless. It ain't that ****ED up out here

The last time someone shot up a school was back in '96... If anything we have a big problem with people getting stabbed and gang culture, particularly amongst teenagers.

Comment

Working...
                    X